B-b-b-b-BIRDS

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
You have the big birds, small birds, strong birds, they're all birds. But I recognise birds to be tiered on characteristics of;
  • Cuteness/Beauty
  • Strength/Speed
  • Influence
  • Personal Experience
For one, aesthetically pleasing birds get a good boost, such as peacocks being very beautiful or owls being ducking adorable. Then there is strong and fast birds like the Peregrine Falcon which can glide at extreme speeds. Personal experience? The seagull stole my chips and that's all I will say. And finally influence. How so? Emu's as an example-(The Emu War, also known as the Great Emu War, was a nuisance wildlife management military operation undertaken in Australia over the latter part of 1932 to address public concern over the number of emus said to be running amok in the Campion district of Western Australia). Guess who won the war. Yeah the emus! Thus giving it a well known influence.

So here I made my list;
1603262265709.png

(yes I am a pigeon bias) Now this is all opinion based of course so I want to see your opinions on these Birds too. You can use this website to make your own bird tier list bird-tierlist-48183,

I unfortunately don't know much about birds, so I can't participate in that tier list yet.
I learned more about birds though from watching Nuzlockers try to give their Pokemon a naming theme based on birds.
Learned the existence of species like: Bluejay, Partridge, Cardinal, Wren, Aquilavus, Warbler, Grackle all from Marriland's Black Wedlocke.
My favourite birds are probably owls and penguins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)