BH Balanced Hackmons Fall Seasonal - Round 8 (Winner's Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

Welcome to the Balanced Hackmons Fall Seasonal! This seasonal will be part of the 2019 OM Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall OM leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious OM Ribbon!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Balanced Hackmons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • US/UM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Round 8:
This has now become a round robin. Each of the remaining players in the winners division and losers division will battle each other in bo3 games. Whichever player wins twice will proceed to the same division next round. The two remaining players will be eliminated. This is still a double elimination for winners.

Winners:
Willdbeast vs a loser
a loser vs Quantum Tesseract
Quantum Tesseract vs Willdbeast

Losers:
LaBalladeDesCieux vs NovaFish21
NovaFish21 vs TectonicDestroyer
TectonicDestroyer vs LaBalladeDesCieux

Deadline is on Sunday 17th November 11:59 ET
Have Fun!

Last edited:

abriel

I’m with you.
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Predicts bc im out and no ones done them in forever

Winners:
Willdbeast vs a loser
a loser
vs Quantum Tesseract
we all know will can’t win a bh tour anymore so he’s an ez out :( All should be great games but qt vs loser is my highlight, pulling for a loser bc he always brings cool shit and i really want the finals to have the irony of [Won by a loser].

Losers:
NovaFish21vs TectonicDestroyer
TectonicDestroyer
vs LaBalladeDesCieux
y’all gon hate but tect honestly been going off on this tour. if he doesn’t bring 6 chompers again i expect him to avenge his previous loss to Nova.

Edit: ok so these guys played early. Nova for losers finals I guess

Reminder for everyone since it’s so late in the tour to be cool, not hide games, and post replays so people can actually get hype about this tour:blobthumbsup:

Last edited:
Predicts bc im out and no ones done them in forever

Winners:
Willdbeast vs a loser
a loser
vs Quantum Tesseract
we all know will can’t win a bh tour anymore so he’s an ez out :( All should be great games but qt vs loser is my highlight, pulling for a loser bc he always brings cool shit and i really want the finals to have the irony of [Won by a loser].

Losers:
NovaFish21vs TectonicDestroyer
TectonicDestroyer
vs LaBalladeDesCieux
y’all gon hate but tect honestly been going off on this tour. if he doesn’t bring 6 chompers again i expect him to avenge his previous loss to Nova.

Reminder for everyone since it’s so late in the tour to be cool, not hide games, and post replays so people can actually get hype about this tour:blobthumbsup:
Uh i beat tect in 2 yesterday lmao

a loser

I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
The next round's thread will be made. LaBallade vs TectonicDestroyer's deadline is by the 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)