BH Balanced Hackmons Ladder Tournament - Playoffs (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

Ay it's about time! Welcome to the Balanced Hackmons Ladder Tournament playoffs! Here, we feature the 32 players who've qualified by achieving the highest rankings on Balanced Hackmons ladder during each deadline. The winner is held at the top and holds boasting rights of being one of the best BH ladderers! They will also get additional points towards OM Circuit. Since this is Round 2, only 16 players remain.

Each match will be a best of three, all single elimination with standard tournament rules applying. Play in Gen 7 Balanced Hackmons if you want your result to count.
Round 2: (challonge bracket)

Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) vs PinkDragonTamer
xavgb vs Andyboy
Naoki-sama vs Chessking345
SolarflareRo vs xapx
Akashi vs pazza
abriel gabram vs MAMP
Anaconja vs Zovrah
a loser vs Betathunder

Deadline is Thursday August 22nd, 9:00 PM EDT. Enjoy!

Last edited:
These are the predictions of ducky but he cant post them.

Shen Wu BHLT Round 2 Predictions:

Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) vs PinkDragonTamer: PDT good (SL is actually better than good but PDT will still win because he’s good)

xavgb vs (winner of Andyboy vs Matiss98: I’m fairly confident that Lord Stresh will soundly defeat any novice who dares cross his path on his journey to victory.
*Note: Andyboy and Matiss aren’t actually novices, but when compared to Lord Stresh the vast majority of users appear to be novices

Naoki-sama vs Chessking345: Naoki’s playstyle could be described as “semi-decent” and be has an extremely pleasant personality. Meanwhile, Chessking’s playstyle can only be described as “atrocious” and I’ve seen a more pleasant personality from a schizophrenic rhinoceros that had been shot with 3 elephant tranquilizers. I firmly believe that Chessking is a menace to, not only society, but all living creatures and his privilege to participate in civilized activities such as this should be revoked immediately before his toxicity spreads through the community like a cancer

SolarflareRo vs xapx: This SolarflareRo character beat Skylake by using Mega Ray so I think that proves he knows how to play the meta.

Akashi vs pazza: Pazza has my unwavering support and belief that he can win this tournament so he is almost exactly 68% more likely to win. Also, Akashi does not have my belief that he can win this tournament [or any tournament really (or even any competition at all)] so he is roughly 23% less likely to win. This means that Pazza is approximately 91% more likely to win which is an A- which is a perfectly acceptable grade if you aren’t of Asian descent so I think it would be wise to choose Pazza here

abriel gabram vs MAMP: If MAMP were a state in the US, he would be California because he is golden #MAMPTheChamp #MAMPISGOOD #MAMPHasTheSkills #SupportMAMPForBHLT #MAMPForPresident2020

Anaconja vs Zovrah: A respectable player vs a garbage player. Only way Zovrah wins is if he resorts to using sorcery to manipulate the RNG (again) or if he convinces Anaconja to throw the match through persuasion, intimidation, or bribery

a loser vs Betathunder: Although his name would suggest otherwise, a loser is actually a winner. I think a loser is simply too advanced to lose this match under ordinary circumstances

abriel

I’m with you.
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Now that the field’s whittled down it’s time for bad predicts. Better get this inb4 Volk forces people to play.

pdt has had a better ompl run I guess

xavgb vs (Andyboy vs Matiss98)
If Andy doesn’t john again he should win r1. Stresh is just kinda op in everything so I think he’ll win.

Naoki-sama vs Chessking345
Chessking tried to test w a dude on the Jolteons. It’s clear that small brain moments like that will stop him from advancing.

SolarflareRo vs xapx
Never heard of Solarflare so I have to say xapx

Akashi vs pazza
Never doubt the power of the big man on campus.

abriel gabram vs MAMP
I don’t want to predict against myself bc u all already gonna do that.

Anaconja vs Zovrah
Hehe boi alliance, upvotes to the left

a loser vs Betathunder
It appears both of these players got lost in the wrong OM. a loser is used to getting lost so he gets the W.

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
xavgb vs (winner of Andyboy vs Matiss98) ???????? who are these people
Naoki-sama vs Chessking345 chess mindgames are gonna carry the chessking through weeb man
SolarflareRo vs xapx easiest win of solars life
Akashi vs pazza PAZZA!
abriel gabram vs MAMP has a better name
Anaconja vs Zovrah solar smoked zovrah but pazza is friends with zovrah..HMM
a loser vs Betathunder ????????? whys this man named a loser

xavgb vs (winner of Andyboy vs Matiss98) ???????? who are these people
Naoki-sama vs Chessking345 chess mindgames are gonna carry the chessking through weeb man
SolarflareRo vs xapx easiest win of solars life
Akashi vs pazza PAZZA!
abriel gabram vs MAMP has a better name
Anaconja vs Zovrah solar smoked zovrah but pazza is friends with zovrah..HMM
a loser vs Betathunder ????????? whys this man named a loser
oh god stop saying that i'm a weeb please !!! Only my name looks japanese :blobsad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)