BH Balanced Hackmons Seasonal - Round 5 (Losers Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head

art by emillight

Welcome to the Balanced Hackmons Seasonal!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 2021 OM Circuit information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Balanced Hackmons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Sw/Sh cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Round 5

Smove_$wag  vs  Quantum Tesseract
Stolen Identity  vs  Lunatic Hai
Stall_2_U_Fall  vs  opfish
a loser  vs  Ivar57

Deadline is Sunday, July 18th at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4)

Last edited:
XxSevagxX's Slightly Late BH Predicts

Smove_$wag  vs  Quantum Tesseract: This was actually a really suprising result. I was expecting TTTech to move the floor against QT after beating the legendary The Immortal. However, it turns out TTTech is a lot worse than I thought and QT is a competent player and he was able to get the dub.

Stolen Identity  vs  Lunatic Hai: Yolk has absolutely no chance to win this mu. In the midst of a stolen identity crisis and a strange addiction to yolk, there's no way this man's focus is on pokemon right now. Lunatic Hai on the other hand is midway through a Mango loser's run, and thus he is basically unstoppable. We all know it's a certified dub if you get knocked into loser's round 1, so I'm predicting Lunatic Hai to win here, and win the whole tour.

Stall_2_U_Fall  vs  opfish: opfish tells me he's like 18 years old or something but I swear to God he gives me like 14 year old man child vibes. He like went through this phase a few months ago where he'd constantly tag lph in discord in the SR server and eventually lph left the server because of that. Evidently however, this man child has matured and ended up beating lph last round (and didn't even tag him once after the match) so he has definitely matured into a seasoned bh player. However, despite his growth as a player Stall_2_U_Fall has some sick ass rainbow hair, and although the pfp change from their adorable pet rat to the rainbow hair is questionable, I think they should be able to recover from this minor bump and in fact stall out the fish themselves. They may have OP in their name but when facing stall opfish is no more than a goldfish.

a loser  vs  Ivar57: I actually hate bolding loser. Everytime I bold him I feel like I'm obliged to make a loser joke because allegedly "he always wins". However, this might be different this time. These last couple of weeks his activity has been on and off and who knows what he's been doing during this time off but it sure as hell isn't pokemon. And we all know, the bones of old people are weak, and they get rusty a lot more quickly. So one must ask the question, is the boomer who goes by the name a loser washed??? Well I don't think we'll find out the answer this match because Ivar57 has been making some extremely questionable decisions in the bh meta as of late and I'm not sure we'll be able to see the best of loser. You may ask though, what have these questionable decisions been. Well you see, despite having the awesome username Greenkitty57 or Testkitty57 and the like, he's been going by the much tamer, Ivar57, and idekwtdwmn usernames. What are these??? they're terrible and if you can't make a good play with regards to usernames, no way can you make a strong play in bh. Ivar57 has really gotta step up his game if he wants to beat a loser, so I'm bolding him here. If this was a chess match tho I'd bolt Ivar57.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)