BH Balanced Hackmons Spring Seasonal 2019 [Round 3 - Second Bracket]

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Self-made Banner based on Source

Round2| Round4
Welcome to the Balanced Hackmons Spring Seasonal (2019)!
This seasonal will be part of the 2019 OM Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall OM leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious OM Ribbon!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Balanced Hackmons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • US/UM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes
Matchups:
Second Bracket
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) vs Sificon[1-0]
Disciple_1 vs Pyroshi02[0-1: concession]
aki0s vs Chessking345[0-1: concession]
yovan33321 vs Dj Breloominati♬[0-1: activity]
Anaconja vs sugarhigh[2-0]
Whitephoenixace vs Kaguya Lys[2-1]
XxAwesomePlayzxX vs Hijasu[2-0][new name: xapx]
a loser vs byronthewellwell[0-1: coinflip]
Aethernum vs Quantum Tesseract[2-0]
DF-Shock vs Hassin627[0-1: concession]
Mammaluu vs Jrdn[0-1: coinflip
LaBalladeDesCieux vs Willdbeast[0-2]

Round Deadline: April 15, 2019 11:59 PM EST
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the interest of providing enough time to play, please request extensions as soon as possible where required

Last edited:
Wait why was I coinflipped? My opp limited who can view his profile so I tagged him and asked him to post on mine, but he never did.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wait why was I coinflipped? My opp limited who can view his profile so I tagged him and asked him to post on mine, but he never did.
Hi, seeing as terracotta seems unresponsive in general I’ve retroactively made a special case activity call against him. You are now in the round facing xapx (formerly XxAwesomePlayzxX)

However in the future be clear in these threads if you’re calling activity or not otherwise I usually go for coinflip since you both had activity on Smogon and I didn’t know if you communicated elsewhere which is why you didn’t call.

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) vs Sificon - the most challenging part about predicting this series was bolding each part of this fucker's name. still sificon is like ok i think so they might be able to upset
Disciple_1 vs Pyroshi02 - pyroshi sounds like fire yoshi which means he must be good
aki0s vs Chessking345 - this is a bh tour, not a chess tour also aki0s is dece
yovan33321 vs Dj Breloominati♬ - idk either's bh
Anaconja vs sugarhigh - conja is noob but this can go either way sugar's whack
Whitephoenixace vs Kaguya Lys - idk either's bh too well
xapx vs Hijasu - the old name was p bad but the new name is worse
a loser vs byronthewellwell - moar like a weinner
Aethernum vs Quantum Tesseract - imo he's the better player
DF-Shock vs Hassin627 - determined alrdy
Mammaluu vs Jrdn - the other guy's name sounds like mamma loo which means mother bathroom. not a very solid endorsement
LaBalladeDesCieux vs Willdbeast - dog

Hi, seeing as terracotta seems unresponsive in general I’ve retroactively made a special case activity call against him. You are now in the round facing xapx (formerly XxAwesomePlayzxX)

However in the future be clear in these threads if you’re calling activity or not otherwise I usually go for coinflip since you both had activity on Smogon and I didn’t know if you communicated elsewhere which is why you didn’t call.
Okay, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)