BH Balanced Hackmons Spring Seasonal [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Banner based on Source

Welcome to the Balanced Hackmons Spring Seasonal!
Next Round

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM BH ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown (link)
  • Bo3, Double Elimination
  • Metagame changes during the middle of a round will take effect in the subsequent round
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Winner can get a custom role in the BH Discord and bragging rights*!
Posting Etiquette:
  • Activity: Post in this thread with proof of contact or discussion either via screenshot or links to the posts
  • Concession: If your opponent gives you the win, post here saying so, again with screenshot or links to proof
  • Extensions: Post an official request for an extension here with proof as mentioned above of attempts to schedule, and confirmation that both sides accepted an extension
  • Replays: Replays are required but not necessary to have made public. Just make sure you get them to me somehow (you can pm me or edit them out of your post). However, I would appreciate if some replays are public to show off high-level play and may request permission to show some interesting matches during each round. Get replays of all matches in a 3-match series.
Round Matchups:
Here are the matchups for this round. Since the number of players is 25, we have used 7 byes to get things to 32. Note that if any substitutes sign up, the byes will fill up (randomly) for this round to form new matches. After all the byes are used up, substitutes can be used to cover for players who drop out from the main match-ups.
Not playing in the Open and want to? Sign up as a sub this round!

Main Round:
bdov vs. MMagma (coinflip)
vsomani vs. Whitewash
cielbakasan vs. Silver_Lucario42 (coinflip)
JustAnOddPotato vs. GL Volkner (activity)
Cofaiclus vs. Go0d (coinflip)
Twinmask vs. moemoemudkip
Hassin627 vs. Fardin (activity)
aki0s vs. Willdbeast
Quantum Tesseract vs. pqs
Mark_K vs. Hijasu (ext. Mar 19)
OM! vs zugubu royale
byronthewellwell vs Jrdn (ext. Mar 21)
ScarfWynaut vs Anish (ext. Mar 22)

Byes:
Funbot28 vs. @b2
pazza vs. @b4
Whitephoenixace vs. @b7

Substitutes:
Hijasu
OM!
byronthewellwell
Anish

None yet. Sign up now!

DEADLINE: Mar 18, 11:59PM EST
* In the future, Seasonals will count towards a larger OM leaderboard as well!

Last edited:

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Gonna call activity, they've made no effort to schedule and actually deleted the VM I left on their profile the day the round was posted. Went offline for the rest of the week, so the VM I gave them had no use. Just saw them online but it doesn't matter because I had to go literally five minutes later. Overall a really irritating week of "scheduling", hope the rest of it's a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)