NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only reasonably pushed two players this game, so that's not a lot. I admit that my play is bad but tbh its very demotivating to try getting reads in the game when half of it is dead. I know I'm contributing to that but this is what it is.

We've lynched only two scum so far and one of them was a guilty. Asek's slot was inactive before the sub so its hard for me to get anything on an inactive.

I any case, scum!me is never going to come at deadline D2, point out that leet's claim is legit and proceed to lynch my buddy who would get an extra kill for the mafia, and then proceed to not kill leet ever in the game when he has a doc shot.

Let's say Moody + MeowMIXX are town (worst case scenario) then I get killed tonight:

Champ1604
Metal Sonic r. shubaka17
Former Hope
bluedoom
Texas Cloverleaf
Hitmonleet
Haruno
Earlio
BLOODYRAIN1001
Aura Guardian

10 players alive, 3 scum still remaining. one is confirmed town

hopefully massclaim sorts this out but if it doesn't then who is realistically scum

two are soft-confirmed town (texas, ag). former hope is very likely town due to mechanics (still a little tinfoil but eh, razor points to him being town tbh)

haruno probably deserves to be pressured at some point given that he.. hasn't done squat

Former Hope - Champ is. Also Texas has been checked town with a godfather dead and AG has claimed Friendly Neighbor with Jalmont who died.

Ah right

Also, either I have already or I am right now (I forget which..) but I am claiming a thief action. So unless you think I allow my scum buddies to waste a kill opportunity on you when I could take my BPV back, then there's very little window in which I am scum.

i think only way we lose this game is if (texas, FH, AG) are scum?

hitmonleet maybe scum masterfully bussed him but what team busses a player, fails, and then that player goes "hey guys i'm not going to post anymore"

like that's 100% a losing strategy

Ah right

Also, either I have already or I am right now (I forget which..) but I am claiming a thief action. So unless you think I allow my scum buddies to waste a kill opportunity on you when I could take my BPV back, then there's very little window in which I am scum.
see that's the thing

I was going to massively tinfoil you if my BP vest didn't break all game but the chances of you being scum who gives me a BP vest and then allows scum to pop it is.. i'd say very masterful

hence why razor points to you just being town

metal sonic i'm mostly townreading due to his eod2 stuff

he seemed genuinely excited by the flip and.. i'm not sure if he's the type of guy who hard-townreads a buddy who he KNOWS is going to flip scum. like you're setting yourself up to look really really bad when that scum flips

but still, he.. has not been contributing, so he's probably a place to look

I assume the Champ clear came from FH, since he crumbed something about it D1.

Isn't Texas hard-cleared because Haruno? I suppose if you doubt Haruno there is reason to doubt Texas but yeah.

Texas is virtually hard cleared yes

unless there are these things:

1) another godfather
2) haruno and texas are scum together

he's been fairly townie imo, mostly by sheeping and buddying me (i admit) but townie nonetheless

either way time to wait for flips

if both flip scum, great

if one flips town one flips scum, then.. we do more work to figure out last two scum. prob earlio/MS/bloody; i admit that AG is kind of freaking me out too but he's /supposed/ to be clear? the jalmont kill was v weird to me imo

i'm probbbably dead tonight but we'll see. fun game regardless of outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)