NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I agree with the PoE to great lengths, and we're following that. However, I do feel Moody first would be better. Well, meow first but poison. I mostly await ---

Wait. Mafia isn't idling. Right.

Unvote, Vote bluedoom

Moody and Metal Sonic are both on my radar for future votes, though.

for me i'm basically wondering why the heck he hasn't used any of his abilities

especially during night 1 when he had a reasonable chance to get shot imo

bluedoom explain why?

also having two self-docs in the self doc and the self commute feels fake, but that's modgaming

Also my interactions with scum are not damning at all.

The push on Champ and XX can easily come from town too? Just because they are town doesn't mean that the person who cases them is scum? Plus I don't play here to know of their meta. You agreed with my reasons for voting them as well, why do you think my votes are coming from a scum mindset?

Asek townreading me is irrelevant because a lot of his posts were a stream of thoughts as he read the game and there was a point where many people were townreading me.

Also my interactions with scum are not damning at all.

The push on Champ and XX can easily come from town too? Just because they are town doesn't mean that the person who cases them is scum? Plus I don't play here to know of their meta. You agreed with my reasons for voting them as well, why do you think my votes are coming from a scum mindset?

Asek townreading me is irrelevant because a lot of his posts were a stream of thoughts as he read the game and there was a point where many people were townreading me.
The thing that skeeves me out about your play is that you really haven't made a substantial push on scum this game

To be fair not many people HAVE but all of your pushes have been on townies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)