Batman!!!! Bring Justice to America!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. This is fully redis, as long as the nickname is NOT changed. EVER.
2. This is my 1st rng. If you EV train it, you CANNOT change the Redis rights. Thank you.
3. I would like to thank my dad, my mom, my siblings, Nickscor, Str0ngbad, and Smogon in general

NN: Bat Woman
23.1 lbs (as Swoobat)
OT: Phatty | ID No.: 04046
Nature: Timid | Ability: Klutz | Type: Psychic-Flying
Hidden Power: Bug 70 (ouch)
IV: 31/22/30/31/30/31
EV: UT | Level: 11
Moves: Confusion | Odor Sleuth | Gust | ////
Notes: Fully Redis caught Woobat from Phatty

1. What is the name of a mentally ill homeless man who recently brutally killed after being tazed, hogtied, and beaten by several Police officers in Florida in the last week or 2? ~ The man's name was Kelly Thomas
2. How many police officer's did it take to put this man into a Coma and die 5 days later? ~ 6 police officers
3. How many squad cars surrounded him? 5
4. What parent did he call out for numerous times before being silenced into a coma? ~ His father
5. What hacking group claimed they were going to do something? ~ Anonymous
6. How much money what the father of this man offered to not go to the press about this horrible incident? He was offered $900,000
7. What is the crime the man who was beaten was charged with? He was charged with "resisting arrest" even though according to witnesses, he was unconscious throughout most of the attack, and possibly breaking into a car
9. How old was the man? ~ 37 years old
10. How many video's has the court released of the incident? 0

This man's name is Kelly Thomas. He is a martyr to everyone who is against corruption and lies

Distributors!

Me (Phatty)

1. Palu
2. Redtype
3. Luxpluff91
4. Cereza

Freefaller

1. Kai Kusanagi
2. Zain
3. tlb31m
4. penguin344

This is a tribute to the innocent of police brutality, and government corruption all over the world. Look at this picture. Do you think he deserved it?
A note to any one else, if you didn't receive one, you may trade with me for one on my shop. I'll give ya some slack :)​

Going to sleep now. When I wake up, I hope to have the other 8 questions answered xD Goodnight everybody!

This is the greatest giveaway ever. Death to crooked pigs payed off by the feds, deaths to crooked feds running things at a national level when where suppose to run things with the sherrif at a local and state level, death to the illuminati, the federal reserve, and the new world order, and the pigs down with it!!!

This is the greatest giveaway ever. Death to crooked pigs payed off by the feds, deaths to crooked feds running things at a national level when where suppose to run things with the sherrif at a local and state level, death to the illuminati, the federal reserve, and the new world order, and the pigs down with it!!!
Thank you so much for the support. Finally, someone else understands that our government is not fair. Not in any form of the word fair.

Am I going to have to cut this off at 5 people??? Update! I added the name of the man so simple google could get you a free RNG'd woobat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)