Battle! Aquamarius V. Ice-eyes! (Ref: DarkSlay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to CAP ASB Battles! A chance for young, aspiring trainers can duke it out for a chance to win it big and become a Pokemon master! My name is DarkSlay, and I'll be your MC and referee for what is expected to be an outstanding battle between two new and upcoming trainers! Let's get this match underway!

RULES
Format: 1v1 Singles
DQ: 3 days
Restrictions: 0 uses of Recover/Rest and 5 chills
Arena: A grassy, plain piece of land.
One Ability
No items
Switch=Troll
Your Chosen Map:
GRASS PLAIN

Turn of events:
I. Aquamarius sends out his first Pokemon and ability.
II. Ice-eyes sends out his first Pokemon and ability and issues his moves.
III. Aquamarius issues his moves as a response.
IV. DarkSlay reports the results.
V. Aquamarius issues his moves.
VI. Ice-eyes issues his moves as a response.
VII. DarkSlay reports the results.
VIII. Repeat steps II through VII.

Let the battle begin! Aquamarius, choose your Pokemon!

Ice-eyes, if you turn this into a Bronzor VS Bronzor match, I will hurt you. Also, Heatproof.

Bronzor(*) Boomer (Genderless)
Nature: Brave

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Fine, fine, no Bronzor vs Bronzor.

I send out Radke, my Voodoll with Insomnia!

Right, Radke, here's the evil masterplan. Start by turning off Normalize, then hit out with a Dark Pulse, then use Payback, and then another Dark Pulse.

If it uses Reflect, replace the following move with Copycat.
If it uses Gyro Ball, Counter it.
If it uses Confuse Ray, set up a Substitute with 15 HP.

Alright, let's stop that evil masterplan of his. Start off with Imprison, taking away his right to use Payback. Follow up with Light Screen, slightly weakening that final Dark Pulse. Finally, use Reflect.

DarkSlay

Boomer [Bronzor]
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Boosts: 0
Other: None

Radke [Voodoll] (M)
Nature: Hasty
Energy: 100

BEGIN ROUND ONE

What a beautiful day it is out here as we welcome you to yet again another explosive Pokemon battle! We find our competitors taking in the spring breeze on this open grassy arena. Ice-eyes retrieves a Pokeball from his belt pouch, and calls forth Radke the Voodoll! Aquamarius responds by sending out Boomer the Bronzor!

As soon as the match begins, Radke starts to quickly form evil plots within himself and transform these thoughts into pure Dark energy, emitting a strong Dark Pulse! This nails Boomer for good damage. Bronzor retaliates by creating a fire-based prison chamber that quickly surrounds Radke. Radke becomes scared as the flames approach him and swirl around him, Imprision-ing him! The energy of the flames keeps him guarded, and temporarily forces him to be unable to use Payback!

Radke desperately tries to break the flame's grasp, but is unable to do so, and cannot use Payback this turn! Boomer takes the time to use its Psychic powers to establish a wall of Light Screen around itself, which will temporarily reduce the damage of Special attacks by half!

Radke once again starts to conjure up deep, menacing thoughts, and forms it into completely dark energy. A Dark Pulse springs forth from Radke, but is slightly weakened by the protective Light Screen! This causes decent damage. Boomer seems unfazed, however, and once again relies on its Psychic powers to create Reflective barriers, temporarily reducing the damage of Physical attacks by half!

END ROUND ONE

Boomer [Bronzor]
HP: 83
Energy: 78
Other: Light Screen for 5 2/3 Rounds. Reflect for 6 Rounds.

Radke [Voodoll] (M)
Energy: 88

Gyro Ball, Gyro Ball, Gyro Ball.

If it uses anything but Substitute and you haven't used Confuse Ray earlier this round, use Confuse Ray. Do not do this if he has a Substitute on the field.

DarkSlay

Boomer [Bronzor]
HP: 83
Energy: 78
Other: Light Screen for 5 2/3 Rounds. Reflect for 6 Rounds.

Radke [Voodoll] (M)
Energy: 88

BEGIN ROUND TWO

Radke starts off this round by calming itself into a zen-like state, creating and maintaining a large amount of focus. I wonder what it's doing this for? Anyways, Boomer doesn't seem to notice, and just fires off a concentrated beam of light at Radke's abnormally large head: a Confuse Ray! The beam of light is weak, though, and only slightly confuses Radke (1 Turn). Radke somehow keeps focus through the confusion, and fires off a decent Focus Punch! It slams into the Reflective screens first, then right into Boomer for good damage.

Radke puts itself in a fighting stance, waiting for Boomer to make a move. Boomer spins around rapidly, slamming into Radke with its Gyro Ball technique! This causes great damage. Radke responds with a Counter attack, hitting Boomer directly for large damage!

The two go at it again, Boomer with another Gyro Ball,, and Radke with another Counter. The damage piles on as we continue through this match!

END ROUND TWO

Boomer [Bronzor]
HP: 28
Energy: 61
Other: Light Screen for 4 2/3 Rounds. Reflect for 5 Rounds.

Radke [Voodoll] (M)
HP: 72
Energy: 50

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Dark Pulse --> Normalize Return --> un-Normalized Dark Pulse

If he Gyro Balls, use Counter. If he Confuse Rays, use Substitute for 15HP.

DarkSlay

So...about this match. I got caught up in a lot of crap, and looks like I forgot about this one. Let's wrap it up.

Boomer [Bronzor]
HP: 28
Energy: 61

Radke [Voodoll] (M)
HP: 72
Energy: 50

BEGIN ROUND 3

Looks like this will be the ultimate kamikaze face-off! Boomer spins rapidly and strikes with a powerful Gyro Ball, knocking into Radke for great damage! Radke responds with a powerful Counter, which put Boomer at the brink of death!

In one final act of desperation, Boomer spins as fast as it can to deliver one last Gyro Ball, which scores a CRITICAL HIT and hits Radke for huge damage! Unfortunately, Radke still stands strong and delivers a final Counter blow!

END MATCH

Boomer [Bronzor]
HP: KO
Energy: KO

Radke [Voodoll] (M)
HP: 41
Energy: 16

ICE-EYES is the WINNER!

Ice-eyes receives a win, the usual tokens for Radke and a KO counter. He also gets 2 TC.

Aquamarius receives a loss and the usual tokens for Boomer. He also gets 2 TC.

DarkSlay receives one RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)