Battle City III - [SIGNUPS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

p2

Banned deucer.
RAH RAH BATTLE CITY III RAH RAH
previous edition [no winner]: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-3-won-by-nobody-b-c-youre-all-johns.3551287/

shoutouts to YGO for the shitty battle city logo and to karpman for adding a touch of mons
This tournament was first run back in 2012 and was inspired by a Yu-Gi-Oh! tournament of a completely different name (Duelist Kingdom). If you sign up, you are expected to not john. Because the concept of this tournament leans so heavily on player participation, please PM me as soon as you can (on Smogon or Discord) if you are not going to be able to continue in the tournament so I can sub you out quickly.

You begin the tournament with two (2) Star Chips that you can wager in SM OU battles for this tournament. You must wager at least one (1) Star Chip per match. If you drop to 0 Star Chips, you lose and are removed from the tournament. If you collect eight (8) Star Chips, you will advance to the next round! Beware: do NOT accept any wagers that would push you above eight Star Chips - both players will receive a penalty by doing so and excess Star Chips will be handled accordingly.

===

Rules:
  • This tournament will be SM OU only.
  • There will be an IRC channel (#battlecity) The Tournaments Discords #unofficials channel will be used for this tournament for purposes of arranging matches. You are not required to accept all challenges (especially those with a wager of more than one Star Chip) but you must complete at least one wager every two days or face substitution.
  • Announce what you are waging prior to the match beginning in #unofficials to myself or a Tournament Director and report results here. The spreadsheet will be updated as often as possible.
  • When you have 0 Star Chips, you are eliminated from the tournament and cannot wager for more Star Chips.
  • When you have 8 Star Chips, you move on to the next round of the tournament and cannot wager for more Star Chips or play any more games for Round 1.
  • You cannot wager anything other than Star Chips for these battles. (No Nails or WhiteQueen selfies for 2 Star Chips, pls & thnx!!)
  • After Round 1, Battle City II will proceed as a standard Bo3 single elimination SM OU tournament.
  • NO JOHNS
Like the previous edition, the Shadow Game mechanic will still remain in Battle City. If you challenge your opponent to a Shadow Game and they accept, you must both wager exactly 3 Star Chips and play your opponent in a Best of Three (SM OU). The winner of the Bo3 wins the wager as per usual. As of now, players with 6 or 7 Star Chips can challenge someone to a Shadow Game for 2 Star Chips and 1 Star Chip respectively.

If you have any further questions, please let me know ASAP so I can clarify.

SIGNUPS WILL CLOSE AT 11/9 11:59 PM GMT+1 OR WHENEVER I FEEL IT IS READY TO GO

This tournament is TypeA and points will be distributed following the below chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)