Battle City Playoffs [Won by We Three Kings]

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Discord
Signups
Round 1
1547144481880.png

shoutouts to YGO for the shitty battle city logo and to karpman for adding a touch of mons

Welcome to the playoffs of the fifth installment of Battle City! This tournament was first run back in 2012 and was inspired by a Yu-Gi-Oh! tournament of a completely different name (Duelist Kingdom). As the first round has concluded, the tournament will be a simple single elimination bracket tournament, from this point on. Good luck to everything participating and keep in mind that replays are required to confirm your win in playoffs.
Battle City Specific Rules
  • This is a standard SM OU, ORAS OU, and BW OU tournament.
  • The tournament will be single elimination.
  • Players will play a best of three series of games each round
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!. If you can't agree on which server to play on, the Smogtours server is the default option.
  • The first game of each series will always be SM OU with the loser of each game picking the tier in the following game.
Activity Decisions / Coin Flips: In the event that there is an uncompleted match at the deadline, it will be coin flipped unless one or both of the players involved in the match specifically request an activity win and explain sufficiently why they deserve to win over their opponent. Attempting to schedule a battle is required in order to receive the win by activity. To make it clear that you are requesting an activity win when you post, you must open your post with "Activity Win Request" in bold.

For example, if you believe your opponent is making an unfair request and that they don't deserve the activity win over you, you can either make your own request or quote their post and explain why they don't deserve it. You should try to make your activity win request posts at least 24 hours before the deadline to give your opponent a reasonable opportunity to contest it with their own activity win request.

In case of disconnections, if you played in the SmogTours server, call a Tournament Director as soon as possible and we'll see about the possibility of having a recreate for the game.
General Tournament Rules

gorgie vs We Three Kings

The Round Deadline is on November 3rd AT 11:59 PM EDT.

Last edited:

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just a reminder that all of you need to post replays IN THE THREAD or else your win for playoffs cannot be confirmed Genesis7 Zesty43 We Three Kings if anyone posts without a replay from this point I’m voiding the game and requiring a rematch unless replays can be posted

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo
Activity, Mix missed schedule, but would still like to play. Im just not free until Wednesday night now :x like 1 am his time is the absolute earliest I can do

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
I would give an extension for the above series normally, but seeing as the game cannot be completed before the hypothetical 24 hour extension period, I'm going to give the activity win to Energy.

The Quarterfinals will be posted shortly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)