Battle City V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
took a chip off teal. current balance: 4 chips

and suddenly, a weird aura is seen developing around the figure of our heroic battler...

is the myth of the Legendary Nice Boy really true?! o no...

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Lost to gorgie in BW
Lost to tom holland in SM
Won vs Gorgie in SM
Chips: 3

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
And that should wrap up our first two days of action, sans a stray game here or there. The sheet should be updated with the updated standings now, please pm me on discord (Mannat#4386) to point out any corrections. Congratulations to: Updated Kanto, Flares., and We Three Kings for being the first ones to get to 8 star chips! Additionally, sorry to those who were eliminated, good luck in future tournaments.

Keep in mind that if you do not play a game before 11:59 PM Friday, October 5 (GMT -4), then you WILL be subbed out, no exceptions. After this soft deadline for "week 1", there will be another activity deadline every two days of the tournament that will result in autosubs for inactivity.

Tagging everyone that has not played a game yet: Also I added some subs to the sub list in the OP:

Last edited:

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
cross Robert off that list brother; just stripped him of 1/2 chips.

balance: 5 chips

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)