Battle of Kanto II Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting on my opponent. Messaged them twice with no response. They still got time though and battles on simulator so he's active . It's no big deal waiting for my opponent and just letting you know why it hasn't happened yet.

Me and my opponent trikx_insane have yet to battle and we planned on today sometime after noon eastern time. I have not gotten any response from him today so far and I will not be able to battle after 5pm central time, so what should the back up plan be incase we are unable to battle?

(Note: we left it for so long because I was out of town up until Friday and he was busy over the weekend I believe, so it's not that we were lazy about it)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Me and my opponent trikx_insane have yet to battle and we planned on today sometime after noon eastern time. I have not gotten any response from him today so far and I will not be able to battle after 5pm central time, so what should the back up plan be incase we are unable to battle?

(Note: we left it for so long because I was out of town up until Friday and he was busy over the weekend I believe, so it's not that we were lazy about it)

no biggie. you still have almost 36 hours to figure it out. maybe tomorrow will work? thanks for posting and keeping us updated

Me and Yoda battled. First match we disconnected early and second match I won. Couldn't do a third match to decide winner because I have to go home so Yoda just gave me the win to advance. Here's battle video and if Yoda wants a third match before deadline I'm all for it

D3JW WWWW WW2C 79TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)