Battle of Kanto Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Lost against Locoghoul, 0-2. His Tentacruel's Acid Spray ended up being my undoing in both matches. lol

Here are the videos:
M3BW-WWWW-WW26-R64R
5NBW-WWWW-WW26-R666

Good luck in the rest of the tourney, bro. ^^

Also, I've learned two things from these matches. A: I never knew Pursuit worked against Volt Switch/U-Turn, and B: I have a new appreciation for Dugtrio. :p

Me and awiec scheduled to play from 2 PM to 3.30 PM gmt+2 (the only time frame in which he was available to play today) but he didn't show up during this time, so consider this as an activity post

I don't know why but me and Slowmobro were unable to record battle videos (something you may wish to check why Slowmobro?)
Nevertheless I'm happy to confirm he beat me 2-0. First match was won 1-0 by him and second match 2-0. I needed some slightly faster 'mon!

Good games. :-)

I don't know why but me and Slowmobro were unable to record battle videos (something you may wish to check why Slowmobro?)
Nevertheless I'm happy to confirm he beat me 2-0. First match was won 1-0 by him and second match 2-0. I needed some slightly faster 'mon!

Yes great games! And here are the video codes RRUG-WWWW-WW27-47U8 and BGKW-WWWW-WW27-47TC

I don't think you are able to record matches if you are using non ORAS games and playing against someone who is. Same thing happened to me and Xen, I played with Y so couldn't save them.

Me and awiec scheduled to play from 2 PM to 3.30 PM gmt+2 (the only time frame in which he was available to play today) but he didn't show up during this time, so consider this as an activity post
I replied 30 minutes after this post and we re-scheduled for tomorrow. I have a flexible schedule but dark's time zone is extremely hard to match up with mine ( I have to get up at 7-8am just to get a good time with him); I had some real life things to take care of so pokemon got put on the back burner today.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Yeah, it appears X/Y can't save videos if you VS someone with OR/AS. Heads up to the Hoenn players who battle those with X/Y; make sure you save the videos and upload them.

I don't really understand why that's the case though, seeing as how we're not allowed to use anything ORAS exclusive in battles with X/Y, and the ORAS player shows up as the default M/F trainer from X/Y, but eh...

Me and awiec have played but he had to leave mid game during the course of the second game. I am not sure if he gave me the win or not but for now I am up 1-0

Me and awiec have played but he she had to leave mid game during the course of the second game. I am not sure if he gave me the win or not but for now I am up 1-0
You can have the win if you want, I really don't want to do another 30 minute battle tomorrow morning, though post the code so people can see our glorious struggle.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
me and the rng teamed up to defeat MagnusArcanum . some of the worst hax ive ever seen tbh i felt bad.

forgot to save the first battle like a bonehead but heres the second
SEGW-WWWW-WW27-JXNS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)