Battle of the CAP Servers - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
SMOGON CAP vs TU CAP TOURNAMENT
(approved by both DougJustDoug and Stone_cold22)

Yeah its about that time...

This will be a 32 person tournament, with 16 from each server. However this could be bumped up to 32 per server. If there is more interest than slots, I'll pick the final roster, with tryouts occurring before-hand.

This will be considered an OU tournament, so standard clauses apply.
Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
Freeze Clause
Species Clause
OHKO Clause
Self-KO Clause
Ubers Clause
Soul Dew Clause

You may use CAPs from either community:
Smogon CAP Pokemon
TU CAP Pokemon (Includes user submitted ones)

This tournament will start when CAP9/Chalymatis are finished for the respective servers.

So yeah if you're interested, sign up here!

Interested Players:
Fuzznip
ReyScarface
zorbees
Magmortified
locopoke
HD
macle
Zach the Great
Umbreon Dan
GoldenKnight14
polelover44
Plus
hydrolphin
Bobtheball4
MetalGearSamus
Sir-Half
Raiziken
Cyberzero
KnightOfTheWind
zarator

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In. Question though. Smogon CAPs can only be used on CAP server, and TU CAPs on TU server IIRC. Does that mean that you have to chose what server and thus what metagame you and your opponent want to play in, is that chosen for you, or what?

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
In. Question though. Smogon CAPs can only be used on CAP server, and TU CAPs on TU server IIRC. Does that mean that you have to chose what server and thus what metagame you and your opponent want to play in, is that chosen for you, or what?
I'm going to find that out now, I was wondering that myself.

just to clarify. you can you all of the caps. The Smogon CAPs will be implemented on the TU server at least. i don't know about the smogon server, but TU for sure.

also, here are the TU cap details, so you dont need to fish around.

Dolphist-Pokedex Analysis
Psyntrax-Pokedex info Analysis
Chalymatis-under construction
Taijuti-Pokedex Analysis
Regimind-Pokedex Analysis-(incomplete)
Pandom-Pokedex Analysis
Korikuto-Pokedex Analysis
Ryaisu-Pokedex, no complete analysis atm
Brumshee-Pokedex Analysis

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've noticed that the UCPs don't have their signature moves implemented. Will this be done by the time the tournament starts?

I've noticed that the UCPs don't have their signature moves implemented. Will this be done by the time the tournament starts?
I will talk to numbuh214 or james and all necessary implementations will be made by the time this tournament starts.

in
DragonKnight, are you also from TU? If so, your on our side right?
No, i started this tournament on the TU side and brought it to tennisace..so im on TU's side on this one. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)