Battle Royale Act VIII - LET THE BATTLE BEGIN [Won by WhiteQueen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I'm working a time with Floppy to get this done as soon as possible. Our different schedules are making it a challenge to play on the weekdays.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
We're both EDT, but he can only play in dead hours like from 1 AM - 4 AM.

I think it's bs for me to be disqualified because I can't comply with his unusual schedule.

Floppy didn't even play a game until the second week or so, while I've been active since the beginning.

I deserve the win here.

Edit: Stone_Cold, you were a bit inactive yourself. But your good co-hosts, FireMage and njnp can attest to what I said. They were both active.

Last edited:

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah. Working 60 hours a week does make me more inactive then I'd like to be. But I got that new job next week tho !!!

If you wanna do the match idgf. Just get it done soon.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
Congrats on your new job boo.

I really really really hate making posts such as the above. I don't like sounding like a bitch fishing for an activity win because I'm not. But check Floppy's wall; I don't know how to schedule a time with him with his limited availabilities. I've done what I can.

Maybe give Zebraiken (or another person Floppy killed) the win over Floppy, so we can actually get this done.

Last edited:

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Um Yea ive seen wq make more of an attempt then gorgia(still love u bro) but wq has been trying to make this match pop off. No reason to call it a draw yet if anything person with higher kills(wq) should take title.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
if you both dont get this done by friday, im calling it a draw and noone wins. there's no activity wins in BR. das 4 bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)