Battle Spot feels so often like a cheese-fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, really, many teams either stack ubers or rely on hax. The sheer number of Mega Rayquaza/Primal Kyogre/Primal Groudon/Deoxys/Mega Mewtwo/Darkrai teams are absurd, so much so that I really come to appreciate what Smogon has done with the metagame balancing-wise. Though I'm sure that If I just made an account rather than relying on free battle things would be better.
Do you have any horror stories of in-game matches?

(I should point out that as a total noob to Smogon forums, I've placed this in the wrong subforum twice now)

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I posted a message on your profile. None of those Pokemon are allowed on ranked Battle Spot. I suggest you look at our resources before you form opinions based on the unrated/PSS Wi-Fi battles which are not Battle Spot. Also, discussing Smogon tiers on this subforum is not allowed.

EDIT: Free battle =/= ranked....we primarily discuss ranked here and we are welcome to teaching new players. But please don't talk shit about Battle Spot when you're not really playing it, especially when we are trying hard as is to promote ranked play on Wi-Fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)