Tournament Battle Spot Premier League III - Manager Signups

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

MANAGER SIGNUPS THREAD
This is the signup thread for aspiring managers. From the signups, I will select 6 managers to lead the 6 teams in this year's BSPL. Make sure you know the responsibilities of a manager before you sign up.
  • Managers are required to participate in the auction to draft their players (sometime between July 28-29).
    • They are allowed to assign one assistant manager (who they need to draft) who can bid on their team's behalf during the auction.
  • Managers must select the lineup for the week, and send it to me before the week starts.
  • Managers are responsible for their team's behavior. Make sure members of your team are abiding by the rules and remain active.
  • Managers are expected to facilitate substitutions when necessary.
To sign up, post your team name, logo (if you have one), and what makes you a good choice for manager. Signups will close July 15th.

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
Going to bring back the Fallarbor Flare Blitzers, maybe I'll actually get a nice logo this time. :psyduck:

Don't think I need to say too much but so that DragonWhale doesn't get mad at me: I've done a decent job of managing in the past and not causing issues, not a perfect manager but I'm happy with how last BSPL went and would like to see how this year turns out.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
will commission art for the THICC CLUBBERS if I'm selected. For now, just imagine a marowak pimp with two of his hunnys. his bone is his pimping cane

I have been an active member of the Battle Spot social community for quite some time, and have a good bit of freedom on my hands this time around. I promise to not do just the bare minimum but excel in my position as manager; last year I only wanted to do it because of the funny name. This year I want to do it for the funny name and a new experience to which I will commit. Thanks!

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The 6 teams has been decided!

Saffron Side-Pups, managed by Kaori
Rustboro Rocky Helmets, managed by NOVED
Fallarbor Flare Blitzers, managed by Psynergy
Castelia Cavaliers, managed by cant say
Anistar Farseers, managed by Solerme
Po Thicc Clubbers, managed by Ullar

Good luck to all of you. Make sure you let me know on discord when you'll be available for the auction (during the weekend of 28-29) so that I can organize a time all of you can make it to the draft. Player signups will be up right now.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)