Tournament Battle Spot Premier League III - Week 4

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Week 4
<<SPREADSHEET>>
<<SCHEDULING SHEET>>
(3) Saffron Side-Pups vs Po Thicc Clubbers (3)

BSS: Devilican vs DMDW
BSS: Cynara vs Jmal98
BSD: Kaori vs PinkSylvie
ORAS: Misaka Mikoto vs Monsareeasy
ORASD: Pearl vs Mishimono
GBU: Feis vs Moose And Goose

(3) Castelia Cavaliers vs Anistar Farseers (3)

BSS: Mikaav vs greilmercenary9
BSS: 11oyd vs hzhz
BSD: innovamania vs Mr.GX
ORAS: LegoFigure11 vs Fischgrat
ORASD: cant say vs Solerme
GBU: Megazard vs average fella

(5) Rustboro Rocky Helmets vs Fallarbor Flare Blitzers (1)

BSS: Plas vs Psynergy
BSS: Puff Killa vs jroxas
BSD: AuraRayquaza vs ck49
ORAS: NOVED vs Yosshi
ORASD: Jhon vs Memoric
GBU: Darkinium vs marilli

All games are TEAMLOCKED best-of-threes. Please open all three games with the same team BEFORE starting game 1.
You are allowed to bring different Pokemon at team preview for each game.

PLEASE SAVE REPLAYS!

DEADLINE: Sunday August 26th, 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:

Darkinium

the mighty nuaguunibi
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5gbusingles-795408333
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5gbusingles-795408525
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5gbusingles-795408652

[21:12] +average fella: on august 25th let's all go to mcdona;d's and order the gbu burger. the looks on the worker's faces will be awesome

ill see you all there tomorrow
[12:25] +Darkinium: average fella thoughts on the gbu burger
[12:25] +average fella: the cashier was instantly poisoned and put me to sleep
[12:26] +average fella: when i woke up 3 blocks away at a local barber's place
[12:26] +average fella: my knees were both obliterated
[12:26] +average fella: it was a pretty good gbu experience

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Solerme and I agreed to make subs for the oras bsd slot this week since neither I Am a Rookie or P3DS could be available at the same time as each other. Solerme said he would play if Sir Scrubbington couldn't, but he never replied so I agreed it would have to be Solerme vs me. However Solerme hasn't been seen since that conversation and it's getting too late for me to stay up any longer. Due to our timezones, it will be like 3-4am his time when I'm back online. Getting a game in before the deadline looks tough but I very much want to play for the tie...

DragonWhale

Solerme and I agreed to make subs for the oras bsd slot this week since neither I Am a Rookie or P3DS could be available at the same time as each other. Solerme said he would play if Sir Scrubbington couldn't, but he never replied so I agreed it would have to be Solerme vs me. However Solerme hasn't been seen since that conversation and it's getting too late for me to stay up any longer. Due to our timezones, it will be like 3-4am his time when I'm back online. Getting a game in before the deadline looks tough but I very much want to play for the tie...

DragonWhale
Yeah i was at work, and as told on discord we do share a huge difference of our gmt. Btw no problem, i'll wait till 3-4am. Let's do this, but please don't make me see the sunrise lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)