It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
Battle Stadium Head
Welcome to the fifth installment of the Battle
- All games are going to be held on Pokemon Showdown and general tournament rules apply.
- Each week, teams get the following points depending on the result: Win = 2, Tie = 1, Loss = 0
- Teams with equal points are ranked according to their differential (# of sets won - # of sets lost)
- Teams that are completely even at the end of the season for a playoff spot will face each other in 3 sets: one format is selected from each team and the third set will be Gen 8 Battle Stadium Singles
- Manager Signups: March 9 - 15
- Player Signups: March 9 - 21
- Draft Auction: March 22 (will be scheduled further so all managers can attend)
- Week 1: March 23 - 29
- Week 2: March 30 - April 5
- Week 3: April 6 - 12
- Week 4: April 13 - 19
- Week 5: April 20 - 26
- Semifinals: April 27 - May 3
- Finals: May 4 - 10
- Format list - Here we go again... Will #FreeGBU prevail yet again?! Note that the only formats in consideration are the standard BSS and BSD formats between generations 5-8, and in the case of gen 8 it will be the latest iterations of these formats. There will be no Special formats, Online Competition specific formats, VGC formats that are not BSD, or pre-HOME Gen 8 formats.
- Number of slots - It's most likely going to be 6 again.
- Manager pricing - something I've seen people talk about on discord recently. Will it be 10k? Will prices vary according to their past BSPL record? Or are they simply not allowed to play?
- Teamlock - teamlock is going to stay for BSPL V.
- Retains - should we have retains? If so how much should retains cost?
- Other - whatever else you want to discuss.