Facility Battle Tree Challenge: P2X7


"We're the only part of the lower decks that aren't contaminated. The only other motile things were vegetation monsters."


"...Any harm?.."

Taunt + Foul Play combo - Pain Split - Baton Pass
IF Talonflame's Fire Spin misses a1, use Metal Burst a3.
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Moderator
Team P2X7
:mawile: HP: 057 / 080 En: 077% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 7/6/3/4/50 Hit: - - - Abi: Intimidate
:flygon: HP: 090 / 090 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 7/6/6/6/100 Hit: - - - Abi: Levitate
Team Command Guards - Stealth Rock
:croconaw: HP: 070 / 085 En: 080% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/6/4/5/58 Hit: - - - Abi: Sheer Force
:talonflame: HP: 090 / 090 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/5/5/5/126 Hit: - - - Abi: Gale Wings

Battle 1, Round 2
( click for rolls )
514, 140, 397, 280, 439, 491, 342, 128, 392, 140, 161, 277, 414, 152, 468

Start of Round 2
:talonflame:
Talonflame -12 HP (Stealth Rock)

Step 1
:talonflame:
Talonflame used Fire Spin!
Hit <= 510: 514
Talonflame's attack missed!
-3 En

:mawile:
Mawile used Taunt + Foul Play!
Crit <= 25: 140
(10 + 6 - 5) = 11 Dmg!
-34 En

Step 2
Talonflame used Flamethrower!
Crit <= 25: 397
Effect <= 60: 280
(9 + 3 + 5 - 4) * 1.5 = 19.5 ~ 20 Dmg!
-6 En

:mawile:
Mawile used Pain Split!
( 67 - 37 ) / 2 = 15 = 52 HP
Talonflame lost 15 HP!
Mawile gained 15 HP!
-13.5 ~ 14 En

Step 3
:talonflame:
Talonflame used Overheat!
Hit <= 540: 439
Crit <= 25: 491
(13 + 3 + 5 - 4) * 1.5 = 25.5 ~ 26 Dmg!
-7 En

:mawile:
Mawile used Metal Burst!
26 * 1.25 = 32.5 ~ 33 Dmg!
-17 En

End of Battle 1, Round 2

Team P2X7

:mawile: HP: 026 / 080 En: 012% - CT: ◇ - Stats: 7/6/3/4/50 Hit: - - - Abi: Intimidate
:flygon: HP: 090 / 090 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 7/6/6/6/100 Hit: - - - Abi: Levitate
Team Command Guards - Stealth Rock
:croconaw: HP: 070 / 085 En: 080% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/6/4/5/58 Hit: - - - Abi: Sheer Force
:talonflame: HP: 019 / 090 En: 084% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/5/5/5/126 Hit: - - - Abi: Gale Wings Status: Sp. Atk -2

P2X7 issues orders.
Command Guards issue orders.
I ref.
 

"Let's be reasonable. If you tell us about your mission, we might be able to help!"


Tch...The heat is hardly tolerable...


"Great dodge! Now, it's my time to fight."


Switching to Flygon; Counterswitch?
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Moderator
:ss/talonflame:
"Imagine if we had fallen for that the first time we heard it these days."

:croconaw:"How long do you want us to think you've been out for?"


Staying in.
 

"...You're making us look guilty, boss..."


"The contaminated things we saw weren't intelligent. To what would we report the details of your mission?"


"Your grit is impressive, but we can't stay on this side of that door any longer!"

Rock Slide - Stone Edge - Rock Slide
[Check at the start of the step] IF Talonflame is set to use Roost, AND it is faster than you, use Earthquake that action instead and push back. Only play this substitution twice.
IF Talonflame is Enduring when you would act, AND it has <3 HP remaining, use Sandstorm that action instead. Only play this substitution once.
[Check at the start of the step] IF Talonflame is set to use a Damaging Evasive Move, AND it is faster than you, use Gust that action instead and push back.
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Moderator
well that's tragic

588, 530, 531, 517, 273, 391, 538, 253, 582, 321, 533, 519, 600, 339, 152

(round 3)

will-o-wisp misses (510 < 588)

rock slide hits ( 540 > 530) and KO's (20)
flygon -6 En

Team P2X7
:mawile: HP: 026 / 080 En: 012% - CT: ◇ - Stats: 7/6/3/4/50 Hit: - - - Abi: Intimidate
:flygon: HP: 090 / 090 En: 094% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 7/6/6/6/100 Hit: - - - Abi: Levitate
Team Command Guards - Stealth Rock
:croconaw: HP: 070 / 085 En: 080% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/6/4/5/58 Hit: - - - Abi: Sheer Force
:talonflame: HP: 000 / 090 En: 000% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/5/5/5/126 Hit: - - - Abi: Gale Wings Status: KO
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Moderator
Sending out Croconaw is forced.

:ss/croconaw:
"...Can't say I thought it would end like this when we embarked. But I don't intend to surrender."


Croconaw - Ice Punch | Ice Beam | Ice Punch
IF Flygon is currently in a damaging Evasive move THEN Dragon Dance​
IF Flygon is to use Fissure in a combination THEN use Protect.​
IF Flygon is to use Bide on step 1 THEN use Protect on step 3.​
 

"This has been a fortuitous battle. Finish it quickly so that we can continue."


"You won't have to surrender! We'll be on our way soon!"

Solar Beam - Solar Beam - Thunder Punch + Giga Impact combo
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Moderator
im rebooting the game bear with me

Team P2X7
:mawile: HP: 026 / 080 En: 012% - CT: ◇ - Stats: 7/6/3/4/50 Hit: - - - Abi: Intimidate
:flygon: HP: 090 / 090 En: 094% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 7/6/6/6/100 Hit: - - - Abi: Levitate
Team Command Guards - Stealth Rock
:croconaw: HP: 070 / 085 En: 080% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/6/4/5/58 Hit: - - - Abi: Sheer Force
:talonflame: HP: 000 / 090 En: 000% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/5/5/5/126 Hit: - - - Abi: Gale Wings Status: KO

Battle 1, Round 4
( click for rolls )
371, 187, 337, 31, 419, 330, 11, 380, 160, 498, 501, 310, 127, 105, 324

Start of Round 4
:croconaw:
-9 HP (Stealth Rock)

Step 1
:flygon:
Flygon took in light!

:croconaw:
Croconaw used Ice Punch!
Crit <= 25: 371
(8 + 2 + 6 - 6) * 2 = 20 DMG
-6 En

:flygon:
Flygon used Solar Beam!
Crit <= 25: 187
(12 + 6 - 5) * 1.5 = 19.5 ~ 20 DMG
-8 En

Step 2
:flygon:
Flygon took in light!

:croconaw:
Croconaw used Ice Beam!
Crit <= 25: 337
(9 + 2 + 4 - 6) * 2 = 18 DMG
-7 En

:flygon:
Flygon used Solar Beam!
Crit <= 25: 31
(12 + 6 - 5) * 1.5 = 19.5 ~ 20 DMG
-12 En

Step 3
:flygon:
Flygon used Thunder Punch + Giga Impact!
Crit <= 25: 419
Effect <= 60: 330
(15 + 7 - 6) * 1.5 = 24 DMG!
Croconaw fainted!
-32 En

End of Battle 1, Round 4

Team P2X7
:mawile: HP: 026 / 080 En: 012% - CT: ◇ - Stats: 7/6/3/4/50 Hit: - - - Abi: Intimidate
:flygon: HP: 052 / 090 En: 042% - CT: ◇ - Stats: 7/6/6/6/100 Hit: - - - Abi: Levitate
Team Command Guards - Stealth Rock
:croconaw: HP: 000 / 085 En: 000% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/6/4/5/58 Hit: - - - Abi: Sheer Force Status: KO
:talonflame: HP: 000 / 090 En: 000% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/5/5/5/126 Hit: - - - Abi: Gale Wings Status: KO

Your next fiction and opponents scenario will be shortly forthcoming.
 
Last edited:

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Moderator
:ss/croconaw:
Slumping down into the omnipresent muck, Croconaw gives a last dejected sigh. You look around the bridge hallway for any sign of the Talonflame, or any sign of any living thing, but nothing turns up. Just as you wonder to yourself where the bird could have gone off to, your Pokemon direct your attention to the Croconaw you just battled. In just the last couple of minutes, it has sunk seemingly into the floor itself. Before your very eyes it slowly recedes into the bile until its crest vanishes from view beneath the oily surface.

You can't help but stare for a moment after, scarcely able to believe what you've just seen. Were your opponents subsumed, or were they part of the slime from the very beginning? The implied fate of your foes, and possibly of the crew and your fellow passangers, is becoming less and less clear with time. The slime couldn't have come from nowhere, and any number of possibilities as to its nature seem likely. Considering this only briefly, you eventually decide time waits for no one, and you wander the deck level for a moment in search of a path forward. The weight of fatigue and pang of hunger combine to drive you forward with a force greater than any fear you could possibly feel. If you have any paths to survival available to you, they all start with putting one foot in front of the other. Mercifully, nothing shambles towards you or accuses you of impurity for the time being.

When you next return to the bridge, you find the doors charred, blackened, and ajar. The slime is higher still than when you left. The doors crumble at your touch where the searing is worst, they've become warped and bent, and at their hinges they hang loosely. You're at last able to cautiously pass through to the bridge.

Unfortunately, much the same as anywhere else awaits you here. The command consoles are slicked with bile, not a soul is anywhere in sight, and the only sound to be heard is the light hum of the precious few remaining operative stations. The viewport is either mercifully broken or dreadfully bleak: Only a field of darkness lies in view, lit by not a single star or planet. You spend quite a while here, trying to make heads or tails of the information displayed by the consoles, and contemplating your next move. As luck would have it, the replicator here can manage some few simple items for eating, though you're unconvinced as to the safety of any food produced in the ship's current condition.

Not even your hunger can keep you distracted when the ship jerks violently, as if physically halted. An awful keening, metal-on-metal noise reverberates throughout the walls, floor, and ceiling as if from a faraway place, but also from all directions. The sound and its accompanying turbulence repeat several times, with little signs of stopping. The ship is being grinded against--or worse, seized--by some manner of obstacle out of view. The ship has clearly hit something, or been hit by something!

The
Starlight Delight cannot even be charitably be described as armored. Featuring exterior glass-domed gardens and a configuration that maximizes available passenger space, only a weak array of shields separate its crew and guests from errant debris and the cold vacuum of space. Whatever has hit the ship could quite easily cause a decompression spiral. If the ship has run aground of something, or is seized by something, you will need console control to escape it.

You have no space aeronautic experience whatsoever. How will you restore navigational control, and how will you direct it effectively?
 

"We really don't want to touch that sludge, so it seems we're flying without sight or touch. The devastated door implies that we aren't alone, but there are louder and more immediate dangers, too."


"...The ship is electrically powered...I can affect the current within its circuits..."


"Great. Now we just need navigation. Flygon?"


"Leave it to me! Changes in the turbulence should be easy to detect!"


Mawile will use Magnet Rise to manipulate electromagnetic fields near the console and take control of the ship's steering.


Flygon will use Laser Focus to concentrate on the slightest tactile stimulus and relay information about changes in the ship's motion to Mawile.
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Moderator
The controls to the ship are, in fact, rocket science, but with nothing but your gut to guide you the straightest course is to simply try. Working with your Pokemon, you rock the ship to and fro, back and forth with what little room you can, trying to ignore the sickening churning and the keening metallic sounds reverberating throughout the hull of the vessel as you fight against the inertia of the ship's great mass and its unknown obstacle.

After great effort, the sound of rupturing steel spikes from down the hallway, and the warning klaxons in the bridge all spring to life at once. The bridge lurches sharply to one side and it's all you can do to stay standing, away from the muck flung wildly by the motion. With access to the monitor controls, you use the interior cameras to search for the interruption, but find that the majority of lower decks' cameras are entirely offline.

From the lowest deck with operational cameras, you find the problem: Those lower decks are floating away from you entirely! You are greeted by one last, almost mournful look at the rest of the
Starlight Delight, wrapped almost entirely by vast strands of the selfsame black muck before the emergency bullwarks slide into place, sealing the bridge and its few remaining decks from the uncaring vacuum beyond. It would seem that the pleasure ship crashed directly into a deposit or other drifting mass of this substance, and that its arrival is responsible for the state of the ship.

Success...? +2 RPT

With only a stranded ship bridge and a handful of operational systems available to you, you decide the best course of action is to figure out how to send a distress signal. Your search leads you through the bridges' adjoining ready rooms, to offices and domiciles for the higher crew, to mess halls and other rooms besides. Wherever you go, your constant companions are your Pokemon, the ooze in varying amounts, and the hum of machinery operating blissfully unaware of the circumstances. It would seem that ships this size don't always come with instructions. As best you can, you enable whatever you find that even remotely resembles a communications device, hoping that one among their number has the subspace range to be heard back in civilized space.

Your search takes quite some time, and you find yourself having to stop and rest more and more often. While you've finally found a handful of edible substances--packaged slurry not unlike a military ration--it only sates one of your bodily needs. With the unknown properties, intellect, purpose, or capabilities of the ooze that surrounds you, you dare not sleep without security. In a cargo space with little ooze in it, you find a simple corner and arrange with your Pokemon to catch some rest, taking turns on watch.

***

You wake to your collar being shaken by Mawile. How long you've been out, you cannot say, but you're informed that there's sound, and movement, in the halls! You leap to your feet and collect yourself... This could be rescuers, but it could also be pirates, a machination of the ooze, or anything else at all.

You move with as much haste you can safely manage in the indicated direction, towards the bridge. As you move, the ship's sprinklers come on and off, the hall lights toggle, and the screens and monitors close and reboot, all in sequence. Someone or something is messing with the controls!

Arriving in the bridge, you see two humanoid figures, in full waste disposal gear. Seeing you a moment after, they freeze, looking at each other for moment and then back to you. The insignia on their suits is Earth-like but unfamiliar to you, and their mirrored visors reveal no expression. The pair draw from their pouches a single Pokeball each, perfectly black and featureless besides their release mechanism.

Wordlessly, they release their Pokemon from confinement--straight into the muck!--and ready themselves.


You are challenged by the Unknown Boarders!

:ss/palossand:
Palossand
STAGE: 3*
NATURE: Serious (no change)
TYPE:Ghost/Ground
ABILITIES:Sand Veil

STATS
HP:90
Atk:6
Def:8
SpA:7
SpD:6
Spe:35
Size Class:3
Weight Class:6

MOVES
Absorb
Amnesia
Ancient Power
Astonish
Attract
Brine
Bulldoze
Confide
Curse
Destiny Bond
Double Team
Earth Power
Earthquake
Embargo
Endure
Energy Ball
Facade
Fling
Frustration
Giga Drain
Giga Impact
Harden
Hidden Power
Hypnosis
Infestation
Iron Defense
Mega Drain
Mud Shot
Protect
Psychic
Quash
Rest
Return
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Rock Tomb
Round
Sand Attack
Sand Tomb
Sandstorm
Shadow Ball
Shore Up
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Snore
Spit Up
Stealth Rock
Stockpile
Stone Edge
Substitute
Swagger
Swallow
Toxic
Trick
:ss/pikachu:
Pikachu
STAGE: 3*
NATURE: Serious (no change)
TYPE:Electric
ABILITIES:Static

STATS
HP:75
Atk:4
Def:3
SpA:4
SpD:4
Spe:90
Size Class:1
Weight Class:1

MOVES
Agility
Attract
Bestow
Bide
Body Slam
Brick Break
Captivate
Charge
Charge Beam
Charm
Confide
Curse
Defense Curl
Detect
Dig
Disarming Voice
Discharge
Double Slap
Double Team
Double-Edge
Draining Kiss
Dynamic Punch
Echoed Voice
Electric Terrain
Electro Ball
Electroweb
Encore
Endure
Facade
Fake Out
Feint
Flail
Flash
Fling
Focus Punch
Frustration
Grass Knot
Growl
Headbutt
Helping Hand
Hidden Power
Iron Tail
Light Screen
Lucky Chant
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Mimic
Mud-Slap
Nasty Plot
Natural Gift
Nuzzle
Pay Day
Play Nice
Play Rough
Present
Protect
Quick Attack
Rage
Rain Dance
Reflect
Rest
Return
Reversal
Rock Smash
Rollout
Round
Secret Power
Seismic Toss
Shock Wave
Skull Bash
Slam
Sleep Talk
Snore
Spark
Strength
Submission
Substitute
Surf
Swagger
Sweet Kiss
Swift
Tail Whip
Take Down
Thief
Thunder
Thunder Punch
Thunder Shock
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Tickle
Toxic
Uproar
Volt Switch
Volt Tackle
Wild Charge
Wish
Zap Cannon

With no words of greeting and scarcely any sound, the Palossand advances first.

Team P2X7
:mawile: HP: 080 / 080 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 7/6/3/4/50 Hit: - - - Abi: Intimidate
:flygon: HP: 090 / 090 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 7/6/6/6/100 Hit: - - - Abi: Levitate
Team Unknown Boarders
:palossand: HP: 090 / 090 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/8/7/6/35 Hit: - - - Abi: Sand Veil
:pikachu: HP: 075 / 075 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 4/3/4/4/90 Hit: - - - Abi: Static

:palossand:Palossand enters play first.

P2X7 sends out and issues orders.
The Unknown Boarders issue orders.
I ref.
 

"Can you two understand me? This ship is suffering a disaster. We aren't safe here."


"Stay back, friend. There's no need for further conflict, but I will defend my group!"


Flygon @ N/A

Solar Beam - Dragon Pulse - Solar Beam
IF you are asleep when you would act, use Sleep Talk (Dragon Pulse/Dragon Rush/Earth Power/Heat Wave) that action instead.
IF Palossand has Double Team clones when you would act, use Heat Wave that action instead.
[Check at the start of the step] IF Palossand is set to use Sandstorm, use Dragon Pulse that action instead and replace all future instances of Solar Beam in your orders with Earth Power.
 
Last edited:

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Moderator
i'll be honest; I spent far too long looking for a menacing astronaut trainer sprite.

pretend i found one.


The... workers? Cleaners? Agents? Whoever they are, they don't respond with any words that you can hear. One nods to the other. Perhaps they have communications inside their helmets.

:ss/palossand:
The Pokemon they sent out likewise doesn't respond, except by sliding forward to fight.


Palossand - Sandstorm | Shadow Ball | Shore Up
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Moderator
Team P2X7
:ss/flygon:
HP: 090 / 090 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 7/6/6/6/100 Hit: - - - Abi: Levitate

Team Unknown Boarders

:ss/palossand:
HP: 090 / 090 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/8/7/6/35 Hit: - - - Abi: Sand Veil


Battle 2, Round 1
( click for rolls )
139, 316, 479, 497, 283, 63, 465, 11, 151, 545, 93, 160, 295, 417, 265

Step 1
:flygon:
Flygon used Dragon Pulse!
Crit <= 25: 139
(9 + 3 + 6 - 6) = 12 DMG
-6 En

:palossand:
Palossand used Sandstorm!
A sandstorm brewed!
-10 En

Step 2
:flygon:
Flygon used Dragon Pulse!
Hit <= 480: 316
Crit <= 25: 479
(9 + 3 + 6 - 6) = 12 DMG
-10 En

:palossand:
Palossand used Shadow Ball!
Crit < 25: 497
Effect <= 60: 283
(8 + 3 + 7 - 6) = 12 DMG
-5 En

Step 3
:flygon:
Flygon used Earth Power!
Hit <= 480: 63
Crit <= 25: 465
Effect <= 60: 11
(9 + 3 + 6 - 6) = 12 DMG
Palossand's Special Defense fell!

:palossand:
Palossand used Shore Up!
Palossand reinforced themselves with sand!
+30 HP
-12 En

Team P2X7 - Sandstorm (3 Rounds)
:mawile: HP: 080 / 080 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 7/6/3/4/50 Hit: - - - Abi: Intimidate
:flygon: HP: 078 / 090 En: 078% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 7/6/6/6/100 Hit: - - - Abi: Levitate
Team Unknown Boarders
:palossand: HP: 084 / 090 En: 073% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/8/7/6/35 Hit: - - - Abi: Sand Veil Status: Special Defense -1
:pikachu: HP: 075 / 075 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 4/3/4/4/90 Hit: - - - Abi: Static

The Unknown Boarders issue orders.
P2X7 issues orders.
I ref.
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Moderator
:ss/palossand:
...

Palossand - Shadow Ball | Shadow Ball | Shadow Ball
At the start of the step, IF Srirocco is to use Dig AND Srirocco is faster than you THEN use Earthquake.​
At the start of the step, IF Srirocco is to use Fly AND Srirocco is faster than you THEN use Rock Polish.​
IF Srirocco is to use Sunny Day AND Srirocco is not to use Sunny Day on a later step THEN use Sandstorm.​
 
I knew I was forgetting something...


"Are you listening? Now, there were a Croconaw and a Talonflame guarding this room. Have you seen them?"


"A sandstorm? You can't beat me with a sandstorm!"

Sand Tomb + Defog combo - Solar Beam - Solar Beam
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Moderator

"..."

The boarder in the rear begins to move in response, but then the forward one blocks them and gestures to stop.


Team P2X7 - Sandstorm (3 Rounds)
:mawile: HP: 080 / 080 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 7/6/3/4/50 Hit: - - - Abi: Intimidate
:flygon: HP: 078 / 090 En: 078% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 7/6/6/6/100 Hit: - - - Abi: Levitate
Team Unknown Boarders
:palossand: HP: 084 / 090 En: 073% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/8/7/6/35 Hit: - - - Abi: Sand Veil Status: Special Defense -1
:pikachu: HP: 075 / 075 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 4/3/4/4/90 Hit: - - - Abi: Static

Battle 2, Round 2
( click for rolls )
293, 505, 404, 409, 289, 588, 584, 237, 114, 510, 307, 187, 234, 77, 315

Step 1
:flygon:
Flygon used Sand Tomb + Defog!
Crit <= 25 : 293
(4 + 3 + 7 - 8) = 6 DMG
The sandstorm subsided.
Palossand's Evasion fell!
-29 En

:palossand:
Palossand used Shadow Ball!
Crit <= 25: 505
Effect <= 60: 404
(8 + 3 + 7 - 6) = 12 DMG
-5 En

:palossand:-2 HP (Sand Tomb)

Step 2
:flygon:
Flygon took in sunlight.

:palossand:
Palossand used Shadow Ball!
Crit <= 25: 409
Effect <= 60: 289
(8 + 3 + 7 - 6) = 12 DMG
-9 En

:flygon:
Flygon used Solar Beam!
Crit <= 25: 588
(12 + 6 - 6) * 1.5 + 2 = 20 DMG
-8 En

:palossand:-2 HP (Sand Tomb)

Step 3
:flygon:
Flygon took in sunlight.

:palossand:
Palossand used Shadow Ball!
Crit <= 25: 584
Effect <= 60: 237
(8 + 3 + 7 - 6) = 12 DMG
-13 En

:flygon:
Flygon used Solar Beam!
Crit <= 25: 114
(12 + 6 - 6) * 1.5 + 2 = 20 DMG
-12 En

:palossand:-2 HP (Sand Tomb)

End of Battle 2, Round 2

Team P2X7

:mawile: HP: 080 / 080 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 7/6/3/4/50 Hit: - - - Abi: Intimidate
:flygon: HP: 042 / 090 En: 029% - CT: ◇ - Stats: 7/6/6/6/100 Hit: - - - Abi: Levitate
Team Unknown Boarders
:palossand: HP: 032 / 090 En: 046% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/8/7/6/35 Hit: - - - Abi: Sand Veil Status: Evasion -1
:pikachu: HP: 075 / 075 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 4/3/4/4/90 Hit: - - - Abi: Static

P2X7 issues orders.
The Unknown Boarders issue orders.
I ref.
 
Last edited:
Palossand should have a few more HP, as Sand Tomb is a physical attack.


That has meaning, eh? "That's right; they vanished. You might also care about the situation on the garden deck. It's overrun by walking plants."


"Easy! Just a few more hits, and you're done!"


"...That responsibility is mine..."


Switching to Mawile; counterswitch impossible.

Taunt + Foul Play combo - Grass Knot - Grass Knot

IF Palossand is under the effects of a successful P/E move when you would act, use Laser Focus the first instance and Stockpile the second, pushing back each instance.
[Check at the start of the step] IF Palossand has <10 HP, AND it is faster than you, AND it is Taunted, use Sucker Punch that action instead.
[Check at the start of the step] IF Palossand is set to use a Draining Move, use Grass Knot that action instead and push back, but only once.
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Moderator

"...."

If they are saying anything, not a whisper of it can escape their helmets. The apparent leader steps aside, hand to their chest to manipulate some kind of device. Communications, perhaps? In their place, the more animated boarder steps forward to issue Palossand their battle commands.

Palossand does not respond, except with action.


:ss/palossand:
Palossand - Earth Power + Bulldoze | Earth Power | Earth Power

I ref.
 

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Moderator
Team P2X7
:mawile: HP: 080 / 080 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 7/6/3/4/50 Hit: - - - Abi: Intimidate
:flygon: HP: 042 / 090 En: 029% - CT: ✕ - Stats: 7/6/6/6/100 Hit: - - - Abi: Levitate
Team Unknown Boarders
:palossand: HP: 032 / 090 En: 046% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 6/8/7/6/35 Hit: - - - Abi: Sand Veil Status: Evasion -1
:pikachu: HP: 075 / 075 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 4/3/4/4/90 Hit: - - - Abi: Static

Battle 2, Round 3
( click for rolls )
402, 594, 451, 290, 570, 456, 188, 304, 573, 281, 213, 35, 380, 468, 52

Start of Round 3
:mawile:
Mawile's Intimidate!
Palossand's Attack fell!

Step 1
:mawile:
Mawile used Taunt + Foul Play!
Crit <= 25: 402
(10 + 6 - 8) * 1.5 - 2 = 10 DMG!
Palossand fell for the Taunt!
-34 En

:palossand:
Palossand used Earth Power + Bulldoze!
Crit <= 25: 594
Effect 1 (SpD drop) <= 60: 451
Effect 2 (Speed drop) guaranteed.
(9 + 3 + 7 - 4) * 1.5 = 22.5 ~ 23 DMG!
-23 En

Step 2
:palossand:
Palossand used Earth Power!
Crit <= 25: 290
Effect <= 60: 570
(9 + 3 + 7 - 4) * 1.5 = 22.5 ~ 23 DMG!
-10 En

:mawile:
Mawile used Grass Knot!
Crit <= 456
(12 + 3 - 6) * 1.5 = 13.5 ~ 14 DMG!
-7 En

Step 3
:mawile:
Mawile used Sucker Punch!
Crit <= 25: 188
(7 + 7 - 8) * 1.5 = 9 DMG!
-5 En
Palossand fainted!

End of Battle 2, Round 3

Team P2X7

:mawile: HP: 034 / 080 En: 054% - CT: ✕ - Stats: 7/6/3/4/50 Hit: - - - Abi: Intimidate Status: Speed -1 (28)
:flygon: HP: 042 / 090 En: 029% - CT: ✕ - Stats: 7/6/6/6/100 Hit: - - - Abi: Levitate
Team Unknown Boarders
:palossand: HP: 000 / 090 En: 000% - CT: ✕ - Stats: 6/8/7/6/35 Hit: - - - Abi: Sand Veil Status: KO
:pikachu: HP: 075 / 075 En: 100% - CT: ◈ - Stats: 4/3/4/4/90 Hit: - - - Abi: Static

The Unknown Boarders automatically send out Pikachu and issue orders.
P2X7 issues orders.
I ref.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Top