-5en (51en)

Water/Psychic | Oblivious/Own Tempo
HP: 16/90 | EN: 51
2/4/2/2/15 | 2/3/14
KO

Field: Stealth Rocks (Brodaha's side)
KO
KO

Well, that's that. I suppose I should thank Litten for even making it that far with such a disadvantageous matchup.
Did I forget to go over anything? Hmm... It would've been nice to go over Damaging Evasive Moves (moves such as Fly and Dig that make the user invulnerable to most attacks for a short time), but I accidentally brought an Aron that didn't know Dig... Aside from that, I think I covered everything important to some degree or another.
If you want more battle knowledge, try giving the BBP Player's Handbook a good read (if you haven't already). It's got more useful information than an 80-year-old Oranguru! Aside from that, our next BBP101 battle (if you'd like) is strategy-based. You can ask me to get that set up for you once you feel comfortable with your knowledge of the basic mechanics.

Rewards:
Brodaha : 3CC
Slowpoke: 5MC, 2KOC
Mumbao: 5MC, 2KOC
nightblitz42 : 2CC
UC: 6*2 (+2) (+5) = 19UC
Oh, rewards, huh... You got 3 CC (Currency Counters). Both of your Pokemon gained 5 MC (Move Counters) and 2 KOC (KO Counters), and are now eligible for evolution. If you have any questions about claiming, you're best off messaging me on Discord.
Anyways, thanks for playing and have a wonderful day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)