BBP's Inaugural Tournament [Signups]

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
BBP's Inaugural Tournament

Host: JJayyFeather
After what is an honestly exaggerated delay, I am proud to announce BBP's first tournament! Come indulge with us in a competitive battling atmosphere with no gimmicks involved whatsoever, just you and your opponent in our standard arena duking it out for your chance at an Ultra Beast!

Battle Rules
Format:
B4P3 Singles (This means send in 4 Pokemon, but this is a 3v3 Singles match. One of the brought Pokemon will not be used.)
48 Hour DQ, 1 Warning - 72 Hours for refs
Switch = OK
Abilities:
All
Items: All
Subsitutions: 3
Megas: Infinite
Z-Moves: 1 per Z-Crystal used
2 Recovery / 5 Chills per Pokemon
Turn Order:
Coinflip
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena

Tournament Format
The entire tournament is a 8 player, 3 round, single elimination tournament in a randomly seeded bracket generated by Challonge.

Prizes
1st:
An Ultra Beast of choice, with any accompanying Signature Items that are not purchaseable. [Note: Ultra Beasts are Pokemon with the ability Beast Boost]
Refs are welcomed, assuming this isn't going to be your first time reffing things, since we do appreciate quality reffing here. :)

Battle Rewards
Winner: Standard rewards, 10 UC
Loser: Standard rewards
Ref: [Standard Rewards]*1.5

One last thing, the tourney signups will close at 12:00:00 PM on September 20th (UTC-5). Slots for the tournament are as follows: The first 4 to sign up are guaranteed to be in, the other 4 slots are randomly selected from the remaining signups. People who signed up but failed to get in will have priority as subs.

And with that, Signups are open!
Any questions about the tournament due to a lack of clarity may be posed below and I'll answer them.

Signup List
JJayyFeather
Un Passant Ordinaire
Yoshiblaze
TMan87
Prototypetrainer
Geodude6
epicdrill
LouisCyphre

Last edited:
In for battling!

I think I can ref a few rounds too but don't put me on the ref list yet

Last edited:

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
I'll stick my neck out for this.

In.

edit: I'll ref A fight each round if you want, too.

Last edited:

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
alright so posts here have stalled so I'm just closing signups and beginning the tournament. No real reason to wait the extra day.

All who signed up are in, round 1 will go up shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)