Welcome to the first annual BDSP Random Battles Open! This tournament is your chance to showcase your skills in BDSP Random Battles in a single elimination best-of-3 series (best-of-5, quarterfinals onward).
This tournament is part of our ongoing Rands Slam circuit. Stay tuned after this tour for news about the next one!
How does the tour work?
1. Contact your opponent on their Smogon wall and decide on a time to battle.
2. Battle each other in the format “[BDSP] Random Battles”.
3. The first player to 2 wins advances to the next round.
1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. You MUST post replays of your wins.
When spectating Rands Slam battles, do not ghost. Ask yourself, “Would my comment reveal information that hasn’t already been explicitly revealed in this battle?” Examples of ghosting include pointing out that an unexpectedly fast Pokemon must be holding a Choice Scarf, that a Zoroark’s disguised level proves it’s a Zoroark, etc.