Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 3 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bad...I'm running out of time to battle kingbattlus. I'm not sure of when I can set aside time this weekend to go against him and I really don't want to have to drop out...

yea i had to work an 11 hour double today, lame

tomorrow is an open-around 9pm double, i should be home the rest of the night, though. hopefully we can go then.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Beat Soma 5-0, we both over predicted a little, but it was a lot closer than the score shows. GG

ugh... Me and Negator have been battling for almost 45 minutes now.. I have 2, he has 1, and we've been using the same poke for almost 30 minutes (we pretty much walled each other) =/

Edit: I won 2-0 (VERY good match... I am ashamed to of won like that though ='( )

bha I recently suck in team building (mmm I've never shiny btw) <.<''' I've tryede out something different again (goodbar will kill me ^^''') and I've loose :/ btw scruffy played well :)

Still no sign of Gin..

I'll try and check off and on for the rest of the day but Ive been on the computer way more then I need to already..

good prediction on the third turn when i switched, then somehow you miraculously outsped me (not accusing you just was surprised); all downhill from there.

misclicked on when i swapped out to my third shiny, meant to go back to my lead. just horrible play on my part in almost every single way.

i have no real way of dealing with your slayer once you took out the my core sweeper.

gg on your part lol, lost that one by a large margin on stupid misprediction and lack of knowledge with my team

Haven't seen Bobdisgea so far today, it's past the time he proposed for a battle. I'll be around for the rest of the night, though since I'll be working on a project, I won't be checking Smogon actively. Hopefully we can battle tomorrow.

Gin hasnt been on since about noon yesterday -_-.

Tomorrow I work a short shift (4 pm to 8pm) so hopefully we can get it done before/after that...

Been staving off a cold, and finals for my Microbiology class. Ben & I have set it for monday. I have to work however so it may be a little late.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
After having to attempt to get my match done before school unfortunatly my opponent had to leave before it could start, so now we've got it scheduled for late in my night, and early his morning :S

*sigh* It's Monday and there's still 10 whole battles to be completed. If many of the battles haven't been done by tonight I will have to decide who wins, and I will base it on two things: 1) If one of the 2 people hasn't posted in the thread he/she gets the loss. 2) A coin flip. In that order, so you guys don't say I didn't give previous advice. So much for limiting this tournament to the 'acive' people of Smogon :(.

SWChill + R2-D2 Rules! I will PM you guys right now.

Sunday and I should get our battle done in a little bit...if he replies back to my PM. :(

Don't leave me. ;__;

EDIT: Aw, shit, he's been inactive for 15 minutes. Damn me for coming on 2 minutes too late. >_>

Ok, well best of luck getting the battles done.

jonniewalkereal I will PM you right now I forgot to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)