Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 4 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah. We got disconnected...

Edit: I wasn't lagging either. I don't know what happened.

Sheesh, I wasn't counting on a d/c. I don't have anything to sub any of my team members out with and I already showed you most of my team.

Uh good question. It would be an unfair advantage to me to do another.

Thanks btw. Just not how I would have liked to have spend it lol.

Soma and I just battled. It was a very good game. I felt this battle was very evenly matched with the odds slightly in his favor. There were good predictions on both sides I'd say. The final score was 3-0 in my favor.

GG, Soma. You have no idea how many times I thought I was done for.

I suppose all we can do is try again...I'll see what I can do about changing, but we're running out of time. Once you leave for work, we're screwed.

I suppose all we can do is try again...I'll see what I can do about changing, but we're running out of time. Once you leave for work, we're screwed.
Well that is fast approaching, but We can try again. That game was 5-5, I switched out my weakened wall.

I could switch a few around as well if thats ok?

Yeah, that'd be good.

Edit: I'm ready I guess...

Edit 2: Actually, it looks like we're out of time. Didn't you say an hour and a half an hour and a half ago?

Guys I can lend out Pokes if you want to swtich around your teams, but I'm in the middle fo a battle myself. I0d love it if you guys could rematch though please.

Are you sure? Dam why am I the only one not affected by crappy WiFi. I just had a flawless battle with Miltonic, it just does't make sense. Sorry that it happened guys.

No we re-battled, and i chose random pogeys for half my team for the sake of changing it up roulette style. Both predicted well, he had edge, so he wins.

Well you guys still have time, so if you wanna rebattle again over the weekend go ahead, I wont update the result until the last minute incas you guys do rebattle.

Well you guys still have time, so if you wanna rebattle again over the weekend go ahead, I wont update the result until the last minute incas you guys do rebattle.
Well I ran from our second to save time (Thankfully work is up the street)

Most of his team was divulged to me. It wouldn't work out.

So go ahead and update, besides its supposed to be for fun, gives me more incentive to play next opponent.

negator beat me in a really close match...2-1 at the end...i had so much fun got off a great counter that made me laugh...it was my favorite battle of the tournament and i learned one thing dont fuck with ***** teams

:P eheh I've just use a similar team to the one I'm testing on shoddy (this time xD) well, he does pretty good
Omg A very nice battle, with some crappy hit from both sides (maybe a little more from mine? I got a critical and one surivive at 1 hp, even if I guess even you critical one in the end no? btw who cares :P)
Nice battle

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I PMd Strike the day the matchings were made .... No PM yet, and he has been online =l

I'm getting bettered over here. Sunday has pretty much won this match. :P

5-0 to him.

Haha, good game Sunday, or not. :P

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
After Dragonite being attriocious last match this time Noodle let me get off two DD's, then I got a 3 turn Outrage, survived Confusion twice for a 2 turn outrage, one of which was a crit (made little difference I suspect), then survived confucion again to finish his last Pokemon (Para'd and on little HP). That makes it sound very haxy, and it was, but I started with a convincing lead right off the bat thanks to some decent prediction.

We shall have our rematch in the UU tourney, Noodle, and I look forward to it! Until then gg.

EDIT: Said something about my team I shouldn't have, too bad nobody saw it :P

Eh, I don't know how to play OU to save my life tbh. lol. All I know is you need to be able to counter a Garchomp and a Weavile. :P

You're lead caused me shit loads of trouble as I had nothing that could switch in on it. Eh, I guess I'll have to fix this problem next time round, well done Sunday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)