Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 5 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assumingly you wouldn't lol, anyways it was a hasty team :P. And I do respond to your PMs...most of the time...

tbh I wanted to battle forbidden and dawnbringer once in this tourney, oh well if i dont :P

Davy we should have like a roulette match before our real match, to test the connection you know
That's a good idea...But I can't battle right now.

Im gonna have to setup a time to battle shinryu..

PM me wiht what times your available (Im PST, btw) so I can try to work my schedule around that..

Im gonna have to setup a time to battle shinryu..

PM me wiht what times your available (Im PST, btw) so I can try to work my schedule around that..

I plan to win this one battling as I hate coin flips helpful or otherwise. KB, AIM/MSN or PM me your choice :D

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yea, Ambervoid and I tried to battle, but we got d/c'd quickly off the bat, we're going to replay what we did do (like three turns) on Friday, hopefully it'll be less PMSy

gin won; his lead was pretty damn sweet, had a tough time with it.

wasn't going to make it into the top 8 with a win anyways but has been fun actually battling people.

Pablo, I think you'll be the only one who can understand what I'm going to say (Or anyone from the UK :D) but oh well. :P

Basically, I've had one whole weeks of my GCSEs and it's taking up much more time than I expected, study wise that is - I'm thick as shit btw. And basically getting into a good college > Pokemans. :P My final GCSE exam takes place on the 20th of June so there'll be a string of unfinished matches so if someone does drop out for whatever reason, could you take me out to make the pairings even.

Noodle hehe how'd you know I did the IGCSE's? I understand perfectly. I can drop you out if that is what you want no problem, just say the word. I'd love it if you could try and finish this last one but I understand if you don't have the time.

How are the matches going people?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yup I lost, I realize now my team is very bad heh. I'll re-do it for next round even though I can't make the finals now ;[

GG Ambervoid!

I have a little under an hour and a half to battle...if johnXkid isn't on in that time, it's going to be next to impossible to get it done by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)