Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 5 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks, I had some momentum going. It would have been nice to finish the match.

At the time of our D/C the battle was 5-4 in my favor.

Sent you another PM, if you want to try and finish it.

edit: rebattled with 4-5 and I lost 4-0. 2 crits in a row sealed it. gg i guess.

Oma and I re-battled. After a dozen annoying retries "You were disconnected, Oma failed to respond, Regigigas couldn't get it going" we finally got another battle.

Final score 4-0. My favor. Thanks for replaying Oma.

I do not think i will be able to battle today. forbidden has still not logged on. Does this mean that our match will be settled by a coin flip :(

Edit: looks like i'm going to have only 4 hours free. I've been ready all week and PM'd him the first day...

Just to be clear on this matter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tri-DarkSouls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Thomaz
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
can you battle anytime soon?

Now? :P

Just got back from dancing so I'm available.

Gonna try out some new stuff so I don't expect to win. :P

what just happened?

Disconnection error I guess. Fucking wifi. This is exactly why I wanted to quit the tournament.

Redo or ?

any chance you would have a different team? I do so i guess we could do a whole new match

Don't really have a team anyway. I guess I could throw some stuff together. ;(

im on now

I don't know how many times I need to say it.

I HATE WIFI. X_________x

You'll get the win because I can't take it anymore.
^^^^
by Thomaz

2-0 i beat davy, gg davy, now bye lol
Of course, you get the Critical Hit on the one Pokemon that I needed to stay alive (and to win the game). Damny Lucky Goodbars. I keep getting hit with Crits on the Pokemon that I need to stay alive *bangs head against wall* (I got sooo many useless Crits)

And that one Pokemon of yours staying alive buy 1 HP (why didn't I use a different move). Fuck.

^^^ Those 2 things costed me the game.

According to his profile, Vivi hasn't been on since 1:22 pm on May 16th, 3 days ago, so I haven't seen him or been able to battle him for the last 3 days when I've had time to during weekend. And I have a social event I'll be going to from 4:00pm-7:00pm today, so if he shows up sometime then by chance, I won't be able to battle him. Not to mention his profile location says he has very limited internet access, which I'm guessing is why he hasn't been on for the last 3 days.

Yeah, we've yet to get internet at the apartment and Shinryu isnt on now..I wouldnt feel right even allowing it to go to a coin flip so unles he gets on within the next 10-20 minutes before I leave, give him the win.

Got 2 really random d/c's in the early parts of the match (we either had 5/6 pokes each), then the match that it didn't d/c I won. Can't remember the exact score, but I think I had 3 pokes left

Good game soma (I'm thinking of a VERY common OU poke that would of easily of countered my whole team that you didn't use =o)

Of course, you get the Critical Hit on the one Pokemon that I needed to stay alive (and to win the game). Damny Lucky Goodbars. I keep getting hit with Crits on the Pokemon that I need to stay alive *bangs head against wall* (I got sooo many useless Crits)

And that one Pokemon of yours staying alive buy 1 HP (why didn't I use a different move). Fuck.

^^^ Those 2 things costed me the game.
Whoa, I didn't need that crit I'm relatively sure to KO it, and that pokemon would not have won you the game, I am quite sure. If it lived, it may have saved you the trouble of losing that one pokemon because mine had like 8 hp left and that one move would have killed it, but then i would have easily taken it out the next turn with you know what. I thought that ridiculous crit you got with that innaccurate move was pretty significant, it saved that one pokemon's ass for sure, it would have otherwise been ohkoed. Don't say I won based on luck =[

Sixonesix - was updating as I typed this up.

Missing results:

BlakBlastoise vs forbidden
Sunday vs Mini Guerra
Shinryu vs Vivi
negator vs Noodle
R2-D2 Rules vs strikesocom
Frokko vs altex

Dropped players (show no interest at all):

altex
strikesocom

The deadline was half an hour ago Kara :( I wish you guys would've let me know about it :(. Since neither of you posted in the thread I simply assumed there was no interest from neither party. I can't do much but assume and throw coins around unless people talk to me and are active. Sorry but the pairigns for the next round are going up soon.

Since this is the last round coming up, and you guys still want to battle, go ahead, if the outcome is different, I'll edit the pairings accordingly, please PM me about it Kara.

This thread can be closed now.

Whoa, I didn't need that crit I'm relatively sure to KO it, and that pokemon would not have won you the game, I am quite sure. If it lived, it may have saved you the trouble of losing that one pokemon because mine had like 8 hp left and that one move would have killed it, but then i would have easily taken it out the next turn with you know what. I thought that ridiculous crit you got with that innaccurate move was pretty significant, it saved that one pokemon's ass for sure, it would have otherwise been ohkoed. Don't say I won based on luck =[
What? If my X stayed alive, it pretty much could of swept as long as I sacrificed 1 Pokemon to X, and then if that inaccurate Move hit, I would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)