Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm just a tad confused, are you posting matches or do we have to battle ever other person on the list =l

No Jimbo lol, from the looks of it, there will be a total of 6 Rounds, then a cut to Top 8 or 16 which I will decide and post all the details later on tonight.

with a week disponible will be easy to have access to the tournament, just wondering if isn't much... but I think there isn't another way. Maybe 3/4 days but...
Also, well, item clause simply destroy my last team <.<'''' but, I'll build another one :O I just hope to not lose my first match ^^'

This starts tonight? How long will the first round last?

Also I hope me and negator get matched up further down the line xD

Well I'm happy with basically anyone except the BR till the final cut. Also another reason not to donate(betting on self rofl)

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well I'm happy with basically anyone except the BR till the final cut. Also another reason not to donate(betting on self rofl)
Haters!

EDIT: Hey I didn't even see that rule!
Anyhow, I don't know his team, if you know forbidden it's a logical guess.

i this is still going i can probably participate later this week and Ike ill give you your shit back later tonight sorry about taking so long man.

ahaha Dawn and FOrbidden (like ricky) know how much luck I've had today
is some day that I'm trying to found a decent team... :(
Poor things come in mind, but... the important is to have fun!!!!!
So gOoOoD LuCk To EvErYbOdY !!! Expecially to me XDDDDD

ahaha Dawn and FOrbidden (like ricky) know how much luck I've had today
is some day that I'm trying to found a decent team... :(
Poor things come in mind, but... the important is to have fun!!!!!
So gOoOoD LuCk To EvErYbOdY !!! Expecially to me XDDDDD
Yeah totaly! That's why I'm using only UUs! :D

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
cant wait til this starts, i dont care who i get matched up with tbh, i like being the under dog

Im adding my Machamp as a prize for the 1st place finisher..though if they already have it (since everyone does..) I'll substitute a free credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)