Not open for further replies.
woo I'm in

Novelty prize maybe?

Houndour (M) *Shiny* - Level 5
Jolly Nature
Early Bird
IVs: 5 - 9 / 28 / 7 - 8 / 24 / 22 / 27
Comes with Will-o-Wisp

Not in my shop because I don't feel like digging it up. =/ Could work for a gimmick physical set, I guess.

TheHuntBegins - That's a nice Houndour, did you hatch it yourself? Must've sucked to hatch a complete opposite of what you were trying for huh? I'll add it to the prizes section after posting this. Any preference as to how to give it out?

Sixonesix - :D That one was fun and was part of the inspiration for me to run this. BTW
Going out of town, followed by a shitload of HW. Will be back next week.
Did that laready happen? BEcause I wouldnt want to blacklist you for an incomplete match.

TheHuntBegins - That's a nice Houndour, did you hatch it yourself? Must've sucked to hatch a complete opposite of what you were trying for huh? I'll add it to the prizes section after posting this. Any preference as to how to give it out?
You have no idea... >_> "holy crap it's shiny OMGWTF JOLLY AAAUGH"

Prize winner can contact me, I suppose.

Sounds good, good luck with the tournament TheHuntBegins.

Tangerine - Is that a Yes? ;). you could donate say, a prize to last place, but there's no need to donate at all. I feel a side prediction tournament would jsut be too tedious to handle. If you on the other hand want to run it aside from the main thing, definately do it and give out your prize as you see fit :). Again please confirm me if that is a yes to playing.

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
EDIT: Considering that this will probably last a while, I can't make a long term commitment like that since my quarter is just beginning. I'll definitely play in the Summer rounds though!

go ahead and place me in. hopefully my work sched will work out.

Prize to 2 random people:

Azelf (Timid) lvl.50 ut (OT)

Levitate
HP: 25
ATK:31
DEF:30
SPATK: 30
SPDEF:26
SPD 26
Hidden Power: FIGHTING 69

ill join and enter a prize. (my starly is better haha) ;-)

if you could send me another PM though, i am pretty busy this week with finals, so i will try my very best.

Ehh, what the hell, I'll sign up I guess.

I'll even throw in the Wish Bliss/Bagon in my thread.Whichever one you think would be better for a prize considering Bliss was acclaimed hacked by Goodbar but legit by event collectors.

You can sign me up for the 2nd one, I should be well "prepared" by then. Guess I have more of a reason now to get situated.

100th post!

I'd love to participate... but simply don't have the time =[ Good luck with the tourney though, I should be able to participate in the next one.

Sixonesix - :D That one was fun and was part of the inspiration for me to run this. BTW Did that laready happen? BEcause I wouldnt want to blacklist you for an incomplete match.
I just got back in town. I ought to be able to manage with the homework, and I'll definitely check back Sunday evening to see what's going on with the pairings.

I'll give out one of my Butterfrees to the person who finishes in last place, as a Butterfree brings happiness to all.

Butterfree, Male
Naive, 15 / 30 / 26 / 30 / 29 / 31

If you're trying to promote originality, I guess I can use my theme team. I know it's 6 on 6 OU but I'm allowed to use some UUs in it right?

If so, count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)