Best Friends Tournament I - Round 1

Heika

I may very well be the worst player on this site
is a Pre-Contributor
May I suggest you either to sub in a team when one forfeit or, to have no sub and give the win (I mean for the first round ofc), the next time you host something. I suggest this cuz the way it is right now, sub teams are just hoping to get in without being repaired when their is a forfeit so they won’t be subbed in, excepted if you don’t apply the same treatement to everybody, which would be wrong.

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
May I suggest you either to sub in a team when one forfeit or, to have no sub and give the win (I mean for the first round ofc), the next time you host something. I suggest this cuz the way it is right now, sub teams are just hoping to get in without being repaired when their is a forfeit so they won’t be subbed in, excepted if you don’t apply the same treatement to everybody, which would be wrong.
Thanks for the suggestion but I have investigated all of the matches that haven't yet happened and there is no sign of dead activity. No team has forfeited either, so it has been impossible to bring subs in as of now. If a team drops out, or looks as though they will not turn up to their match, I will make appropriate substitutions.

Heika

I may very well be the worst player on this site
is a Pre-Contributor
Thanks for the suggestion but I have investigated all of the matches that haven't yet happened and there is no sign of dead activity. No team has forfeited either, so it has been impossible to bring subs in as of now. If a team drops out, or looks as though they will not turn up to their match, I will make appropriate substitutions.
Hum their has been a forfeit, Lavos did report that his opponents, Frania and Marches, gave them the win, which is a forfeit. (More over you bolded Lavos and Undisputed, as you do for winners)

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
Hum their has been a forfeit, Lavos did report that his opponents, Frania and Marches, gave them the win, which is a forfeit. (More over you bolded Lavos and Undisputed, as you do for winners)
EDIT: Lavos' teammate won his match, so I gave the win to his team and that's why I bolded his team as it's unfair to make his team win extra games.

Last edited:

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
won vs TheBaddestPlayer gg!

edit: Drud is going to play in the tiebreaker!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)