Best (Monotype) Friends Tour: Round 1

all falls down

thanks ugly god
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
reminder for unfinished matches upon dhaarma's request
9. Making adjustments (Decemm and xEpicc) Tier: USUM Monotype vs. 24. Ice Room (Ur Boi UT and Crashy) Tier: USUM Monotype
5. Hax > Skill (Sae and Anttya) Tier: Monotype STABMons vs. 28. spl? (So Noisy and Anish) Tier: USUM Monotype
2. cb aaron judge audis (cb aaron judge & North) Tier: BW Monotype vs. 31. Banded Chanseys (Shokkking and Maskun) Tier: USUM Monotype
7. bot me r1(Jase Duken and EricSaysHi) Tier: BW Monotype vs. 26. The Zoopals (luckypiper and LO Garchomp) Tier: USUM Monotype
6. The meme Lords (CrazyClown94 and pikachu<3) Tier: ORAS Monotype vs. 27. Uivo do Lobo Assassino (Jeffis and JLK 17) Tier: USUM Monotype
11. Meteor Falls Minors (terrors and Gratify) Tier: USUM Monotype vs. 22. Alcoholic Haxorus (Magma and Rukt) Tier: ORAS Monotype

calling activity, opponents still have failed to respond to the post on the wall saying who on our team is playing what tier. Luckypiper hasn't been seen on smogon in a while and chomp checks the thread and doesn't respond lol.

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
11. Meteor Falls Minors (terrors and Gratify) Tier: USUM Monotype vs. 22. Alcoholic Haxorus (Magma and Rukt) Tier: ORAS Monotype
these people never made any contact with anyone from what i can see, so i'll be subbing them out for the first two sub teams. new matchup is
11. los pollos hermanos (Ridley. and Tyke) Tier: Monotype STABmons vs. 22. Mysterious Noobs (RaJ.Shoot and Elgino10) Tier: Monotype Ubers

please get your games (including tiebreak if it comes to that) by 18/08/2018 5 PM GMT.

activity win
cb aaron judge vs Shokkking : activity
Jase Duken vs LO Garchomp : activity
EricSaysHi vs luckypiper : activity

coinflips:
pikachu<3 vs JLK 17

Capture.JPG

extensions:
Anttya vs Anish
CrazyClown94 vs Jeffis
Crashy vs xEpicc

please get extensions done by 15/08/2018 9 AM GMT.

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I mean i told my opps what me and Rukt are playing in the thread, but neither has contacted or tagged us.

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
slight mishap, Magma attempted to contact but recieved no response, so they'll get an activity win instead of being subbed out.
in the future though, let me know if the opposing team had not made any contact after you did.

oponent contacted, but our openents were slow to define who would play each tier, so I ask for extra time because my opponent did not answer me and it's already late in my locality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)