Best of the Best: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PSA: If a subref is required, the subref will get FULL UC. This is to encourage ref timeliness.

Y'all be fiting for a Mewtwo

Bring 5, Pick 3 Singles. You will submit a team of 5 Pokemon that will be locked in at the start of the tournament. For each match, you will PM your referee your team of 3 Pokemon and will not have access to the other 2 after the match has begun.
ASB Arena. Naturally.
Strict 3 day Disqualification. I absolutely will not tolerate any johns (cough*leethoof*cough). You will get a single warning per round. After that, you go over DQ and you're done. Referees please tag the combatants when you have finished your reffing. Players, if you know you're going to be away you better make it crystal clear to me and the other parties that you will need an extended DQ time.
2 Substitutions.
Turn Order: Coin Flip
8 Recoveries, 20 Chills
All Abilities
All Items
Switch=OK
Mega Clause: 1

PM your selection of three Pokemon to your referee immediately. I expect all battles to be up within 2 days.

[Matchas]

Pwnemon vs. Its_A_Random
ref: deadfox081

Engineer Pikachu vs. Birkal
ref: Matezoide

Refs please post itc confirming you can still ref

Post results itc ASAP

Remember, strict 3 day dq, single warning

Also feel free to post predictions and/or host a predictions tourney!

Refs, if you don't want to ref please let me know so I can get a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)