Best of the Rest Round 3 - NOW FEATURING MORE SEMIFINALS

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PSA: If a subref is required, the subref will get FULL UC. This is to encourage ref timeliness.

Y'all be fiting for a Meloetta

Bring 5, Pick 3 Singles. You will submit a team of 5 Pokemon that will be locked in at the start of the tournament. For each match, you will PM your referee your team of 3 Pokemon and will not have access to the other 2 after the match has begun.
ASB Arena. Naturally.
Strict 3 day Disqualification. I absolutely will not tolerate any johns. You will get a single warning per round. After that, you go over DQ and you're done. Referees please tag the combatants when you have finished your reffing. Players, if you know you're going to be away you better make it crystal clear to me and the other parties that you will need an extended DQ time.
2 Substitutions.
Turn Order: Coin Flip
8 Recoveries, 20 Chills
All Abilities
All Items
Switch=OK
Mega Clause: 1

PM your selection of three Pokemon to your referee immediately. I expect all battles to be up within 2 days.

Dummy007 vs. Matezoide
ref: waterwarrior

SubwayJ vs. waterwarrior
ref: Matezoide

Post results itc ASAP, refs please do flavoury things

Remember, strict 3 day dq, single warning

Also feel free to post predictions and/or host a predictions tourney!

I cant predict this round at all, as both battles will be close.

Rather, if possible, i would like to thank everyone that betted on me (As well as those who didnt). I know this isnt Bob, but making it to the Semi-Finals and having the opportunity to compete against people that i have grown to respect and admire is an honor, and as such, i will give my 110% for this!

waterwarrior
SubwayJ
Dummy007

Best of luck to the three of you. May the best player win!

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
All four displayed terrific skills and strategies last round. I would be honestly scared as hell to face any of them with this kind of momentum going on.

My predictions go to Dummy007 and subwayj. Just because I have to choose. But seriously i dont like to sound like those lame feel good books, but all four should be proud of themselves.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Unlike Frosty I´m going to wimp out of making predictions here. All 4 of ya deserve the win, so best of luck folks - and keep it entertainin´ xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)