Bet Your Avatar: DPPt Remakes in 2021 (LOSER: GatoDelFuego)

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
you have all got this backwards

I'm not going to change my avatar, I'm going to change YOURS. I want a payoff when I'm right.

DPP remakes are not being released for Nintendo switch in 2021.

If you want to bet against me, then reply to this and you can take control of my avatar. But you'd be giving up control of your own when the news drops.

Oh, yeah, and since my classic avatar has higher market value than yours, I'm exercising my rights to 400% leverage; enter into the contact with me and if the dpp remakes come out, you can change my avatar for a week. But if I'm right, you still have to change yours to whatever I pick for the month.

Any buyers?

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Since we've officially entered Pokemon Week and an announcement is very likely to come soon I think it's time to deliver a final clarification on the rules to remove any shred of ambiguity

In order for the pro-DPmakes side to win, by December 31st, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST one of two things must have happened:
  • Diamond and Pearl remakes have to have been released
  • Diamond and Pearl remakes have to be definitively confirmed by an official authority whether it be Nintendo, The Pokemon Company International or Game Freak as the next mainline titles after Sword and Shield
Just about anything else means that anti-DPmakes side wins, including the following cases:
  • If they make some kind of vague teaser saying the next mainline game is in development for 2022 with no further details only to later reveal during that year it's DPmakes, the anti-DPmakes side still wins since we didn't know for sure until 2021 ended
  • If we get something entirely different as the 2021 game and they still confirm DPmakes within the year to be the ones after scheduled for 2022, anti-DPmakes side wins
  • In the 1 in a million chance some overtly Gen 4-themed DLC is released for SWSH or whatever both sides change their pfps but only for 15 days

GatoDelFuego

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
In order for the pro-DPmakes side to win, by December 31st, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST one of two things must have happened:
  • Diamond and Pearl remakes have to have been released
  • Diamond and Pearl remakes have to be definitively confirmed by an official authority whether it be Nintendo, The Pokemon Company International or Game Freak as the next mainline titles after Sword and Shield
So on December 31 2021 they can say the next Pokemon game will be dpp remakes that will release on December 31 2023 and you still count that as remakes happening in 2021???

If you can't play the game in 2021 it's not released

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay for the record I am NOT agreeing to the new rules, specifically this clause:

• If we get something entirely different as the 2021 game and they still confirm DPmakes within the year to be the ones after scheduled for 2022, anti-DPmakes side wins
I think if they announce it at all, it should count. And I would not have agreed to this bet if this rule was put up from the beginning

Everything else is ok :toast:

(still mulling over whether to take Gato's bet or not)

Okay for the record I am NOT agreeing to the new rules, specifically this clause:

I think if they announce it at all, it should count. And I would not have agreed to this bet if this rule was put up from the beginning

Everything else is ok :toast:

(still mulling over whether to take Gato's bet or not)
Hell naw, y'all decided to sink on this ship when the thread said announced for 2021, so you mfs can't pussy out now. Or what? Didn't y'all desired this? Your belief is weak, just like you.

You know what, I'm doubling down. I'm taking Gato's bet. Put me whatever you want as a pfp I don't care. If we win Y'all are bunch of clowns and if we lose we be the peeled gang, proud that we stood for our beliefs.

GatoDelFuego

Hell naw, y'all decided to sink on this ship when the thread said announced for 2021, so you mfs can't pussy out now. Or what? Didn't y'all desired this? Your belief is weak, just like you.

You know what, I'm doubling down. I'm taking Gato's bet. Put me whatever you want as a pfp I don't care. If we win Y'all are bunch of clowns and if we lose we be the peeled gang, proud that we stood for our beliefs.
Diamond hands

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)