Bet Your Avatar: DPPt Remakes in 2021 (LOSER: GatoDelFuego)

The Mind Electric

Calming if you look at it right.
I have two images, one for remakes being announced and one for them not being announced. I'm not going to show either of them until we find out one way or the other, because I feel like being a tease.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So finally, here are some candidates for my avatars of shame if there are no remakes. You can contribute to the specfic area Im looking for too.

See, I feel like when you suggest a losing avatar, you gotta feel ASHAMED to have the avatar. Like, "FUCK WHY DO I HAVE THIS" kind of level.

So my theme for avatars of shame are....

PALKIA AND DIALGA MAKING OUT!

Catch is it has to be safe for work. I can assure you though, in looking for these, I saw plenty of things I'll never unsee. Don't go to Fur Affinity unless you are prepared!

Special thanks to folks at the Battle Stadium Singles server , specfically Ika Ika Musume and Ullar for finding most of these.

To make things graver for me: IF DP remakes don't happen this year, I'll make a seperate thread where we can find more of this cursed, safe for work Palkia X Dialga fan art, and you all will vote on the worst one that I'll be stuck with as an avatar!

Oh and in case people's minds are not ready for the deluge of Palkia X Dialga action, Im putting these in hide tags!

So finally, here are some candidates for my avatars of shame if there are no remakes. You can contribute to the specfic area Im looking for too.

See, I feel like when you suggest a losing avatar, you gotta feel ASHAMED to have the avatar. Like, "FUCK WHY DO I HAVE THIS" kind of level.

So my theme for avatars of shame are....

PALKIA AND DIALGA MAKING OUT!

Catch is it has to be safe for work. I can assure you though, in looking for these, I saw plenty of things I'll never unsee. Don't go to Fur Affinity unless you are prepared!

Special thanks to folks at the Battle Stadium Singles server , specfically Ika Ika Musume and Ullar for finding most of these.

To make things graver for me: IF DP remakes don't happen this year, I'll make a seperate thread where we can find more of this cursed, safe for work Palkia X Dialga fan art, and you all will vote on the worst one that I'll be stuck with as an avatar!

Oh and in case people's minds are not ready for the deluge of Palkia X Dialga action, Im putting these in hide tags!

"hey some of these dont look too bad, if anything they're actually kinda cu-"

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
So Centro has come out with leaks apparently coming from the same guy who leaked Crown Tundra...boy is this looking trippy.
It lines up with a few interviews where Game Freak expressed interest in tweaking the turn-based combat. They did correct themselves regarding "abandoning" turn-based combat, it was a mistranslation.

There are more tweets, look around the account.

also footage

The Mind Electric

Calming if you look at it right.
So Centro has come out with leaks apparently coming from the same guy who leaked Crown Tundra...boy is this looking trippy.
It lines up with a few interviews where Game Freak expressed interest in tweaking the turn-based combat. They did correct themselves regarding "abandoning" turn-based combat, it was a mistranslation.

also footage
"No longer turn-based."

Please no, I like the turn-based combat and don't trust them to replace it with something better.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

also footage
Welp, my mind is totally blown now assuming this is real. I didn't hate SWSH in the slightest but how did we get from that to this

also footage
No longer turn-based? Energy-based?

They're pulling a Yo-kai Watch 4, hopefully it's as good as that game was...

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I'm super relieved that it actually looks decent. The environment is great, the player models less so but maybe they just look worse due to the environment being good.

BUT NOT A DAMN MENTION OF DYNAMAX, FUCK YES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)