Bet Your Avatar: DPPt Remakes in 2021 (LOSER: GatoDelFuego)

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
why are u guys excited for gliscor when this game may not even allow stuff to be transferred to swsh
kind of epic that I finally have a game to shove my shiny darkrai from Go into. Wonder if you can move freely between these and the Arceus one.

Fuck, I lost. Glad remakes happened but I really wasn't expecting it. I didn't know it would be Pokemon's 25th Anniversary at the time of posting.

• DPP Remakes look great, I like the way they handled 3D
  • I'm most excited for Pokemon Legends Arceus since it's so drastically different from every Pokemon Game. If it gets executed well, it will be the GREATEST POKEMON GAME
  • Not a big fan of Pokemon Snap but damn those graphics look good.

Last edited:
My last pokemon game was White 2 and I didn't even finish it. I think pokemon lost its magic with BW and when I look at later games such as SM or SwSh they just look...off to me. Maybe I just grew up but this is legit the first time in 10 years I am genuinely interested in a new entry, and I am not even that fond of DPPt (I loved HGSS tho).
If game freak doesn't drop the ball there, I may even consider buying a switch. The premises of pokemon legends are just that good. People are criticizing the graphics but I don't really care about that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)