Gen 4 Better Sunny Day Team!

Sleepin'_SnorlaxJunior

Banned deucer.
Hey! You might have seen my other profile's RMT a couple of months ago with the pretty damn bad sunny day team. My favorite tier is personally DP UU because I grew up on Gen 4 and my second favorite pokemon, Uxie is in UU. Ive made a pretty competitive team (i think..) using dual screens Uxie. The idea is to have dual screens, Stealth Rocks, and Sun with Chlorophyl Exeggutor making him an incredibly powerful sweeper.

Dat Hairdo (Uxie) @ Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Yawn
- U-turn
Typical dual screens Uxie with Light Clay lets Exeggutor have at least 4-5 turns of damage resistance. Yawn forces switch outs on pokemon that threat Uxie, like Skuntank. U-Turn lets my Uxie switch into Forretress safely in order to setup Sunny Day and Stealth Rocks. I'm running fast bulky EVs in order to last long enough to setup screens.

Sausage (Dugtrio) @ Life Orb
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 216 Atk / 40 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Toxic
Dugtrio is mainly here for taking care of things like Abomasnow and Tyranitar which this team DOSEN'T LIKE. Earthquake is for the poison types that my team doesn't like, and is also for STAB. Stone Edge for flying coverage, because Exeggutor hates flyings. Sucker Punch is because, it's Sucker Punch. Toxic is for whittling down things that threaten Dugtrio like Swampert and bulky waters. Life Orb lets Dugtrio do a whole lot more damage to threats. Fast attacking EVs let Dugtrio do even more damage making it a potential sweeper.
Tree Face (Exeggutor) @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Sunny Day
- Solar Beam
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
Now the worst enemy of this team is Lati@s but an Heatran Exeggutor core helps with this. Heatran and Exeggutor bait out each other and can explode if necessary. I need Sunny Day in case I run out of sun in the middle of a sweep or a Abomasnow/Tyranitar/Hippowdon switches in on me. Solar Beam is for a really powerful STAB sun boosted move, and it charges right away. Psychic is for strong stab against poisons that Exeggutor hates. HP Fire for those grass tanks that can wall Exeggutor (Tangrowth, Celebi). Fast EVs let Exeggutor outspend a lot of the meta and my SpA EVs make Exeggutor a very potent sweeper.

Weird Ant (Heatran) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Explosion
Heatran is the second part of this Anti-Lati@s core. Fire Blast does a ton of damage in sun and can do a lot of damage to bulky waters in sun (I OHKOed a specially defensive assault vest Vaporeon) and bulky waters do a lot of stuff to Dugtrio, which is a problem because then my team is vulnerable to sandstorm. Explosion is to bait Lati@s and other dragons, and let Heatran take em' out with HP Ice or Expolsion. Earth Power is for all the bulky, annoying ground rock types. Running fast special EVs with all my special moves, plus Flash Fire.

I Got A Rock... (Forretress) @ Heat Rock
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sunny Day
- Gyro Ball
- Rapid Spin
Forretress is my main sun setter and hazard setter. Forretress has heat rock for lots of sun for my sweepers. Rapin Spin is for getting rid of hazards, especially rocks which Heatran hates. Gyro Ball is good because of Forrtress' abysmal speed, which also helps to get rid of Tyranitar and Hippowdon which my team hates. I'm running a special defensive Forretress which most people don't expect, so that give me a good advantage against other leads.

Moon Thing (Cresselia) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Psychic
- Moonlight
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave
Now, dragons are big problem for this team because they resist both my grass and fire type sweepers. Cresselia takes care of this with ice beam and thunder wave. Moonlight heals a whole lot of health with sun which helps with longevity. Ice Beam helps with the dragon types that I just mentioned, though it cannot freeze due to sun. Psychic is just for overall good STAB attacks. Physically defensive EVs let Cresselia "out tank" fat dragons like DNite and Garchomp.

Also, I'm typing this on a iPhone and it's more than three line/pokemon soo... Please don't lock it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)