• Its okay, you can make it better

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Nah, ur team sucks

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No u

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Introduction

Well guys welcome to my new RMT, this time is a Balanced Hackmons team, ill do it a bit short and simple because i don't have too many time at the moment but hope you guys enjoy it and try it! Don't forget to comment and post recommendations!!

The team

Diancie-Mega @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Boomburst
- Precipice Blades

Well this Diancie Helps me out a lot starting, the attacks + Pixilate and Pixie Plate make the attacks Fairy type and both gives 2.4x of more power in the attacks, Fake Out and Extreme Speed are the combo that most times K.O the target and Boomburst help out a lot when the target is high on Defense and for last Precipice Blades can defeat Steel Type Pokemon and Poison Type, guess Diancie gives the little push or help that the battle needs

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Misty Surge
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- Precipice Blades
- Morning Sun
- Shift Gear

Groudon mainly its to sweep pokemon, The ability Misty Surge its when the target tries to do any Status Condition and for priority moves, When Groudon transformed on Primal he gets Desolate Land ability which it makes Fire type moves stronger, i do Shift Gear + V-create and desolate land for an easy OHKO and sometimes even if the attack its not to effective, Morning Sun with Desolate Land ability makes you regenerate 2/3 of life instead 1/2, with Groudon sometimes i easy OHKO a team unless it has Chansey with imposter

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Mind Plate
Ability: Contrary
Jolly Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Superpower
- Dragon Ascent
- V-create

Here we start with the Mewtwos, Maybe this Mewtwo is highly used but its pretty effective, Contrary its when the target or you make a move that makes your stats lower, instead of decreasing them they increase, thats why Superpower, Photon Geyser which attack its stronger thanks to Mind Plate, Dragon Ascent and V-create are, it boosts a lot Mewtwo and sometimes can OHKO an entire team, unless theres Chansey, Shedinja or others

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Mind Plate
Timid Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Draco Meteor
- Fleur Cannon
- Leaf Storm

Actually This Mewtwo its actually pretty similar to the other one, just this pokemon its Special Attacker, Same ability and Same item, the attacks makes the pokemon stronger too thanks to the ability, all of the attacks increases x2 Special Attack and actually all of the attacks are decent to fight most pokemon, like Mega Mewtwo X it can OHKO most pokemons if theres no Chansey, Shedinja and others, Psycho Boost its stronger thanks to Mind Plate which increases its attack

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
Relaxed Nature
- Heal Order
- Metal Burst
- U-turn
- Topsy-Turvy

I though that if Chansey can defeat most pokemon on my team why not have one?? This Chansey has the ability Imposter which makes Chansey transforms to the target pokemon when you take him out to fight, with Eviolite most times its better than the target pokemon and can defeat them, because it increases Special Def and Def a lot more than usual. The attacks are only there if once i have to face another transformed Chansey or Imposter pokemon

Shedinja @ Protective Pads
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
- Endeavor
- Extreme Speed
- Sunsteel Strike
- U-turn

Here is the last of the list. Well this pokemon fits perfectly, with Sturdy its practically indestructible unless it has any status condition, Hail or Sandstorm and any kind of Spikes, Protective Pads its for any pokemon with Rocky Helmet and Sunsteel Strike is incase of fighting another Shedinja, but the main attacks are Endeavor and Extreme Speed since Shedinja only has 1 HP and Extreme Speed its to kill it fast after the Endeavor, and U-turn its in case of changing to other pokemon

Importable

Groudon @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- Precipice Blades
- Morning Sun
- Shift Gear

Timid Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Draco Meteor
- Fleur Cannon
- Leaf Storm

Jolly Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Superpower
- Dragon Ascent
- V-create

Diancie-Mega @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
Naive Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Boomburst
- Precipice Blades

Chansey @ Eviolite
Relaxed Nature
- Heal Order
- Metal Burst
- U-turn
- Topsy-Turvy

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
- Endeavor
- Extreme Speed
- Sunsteel Strike
- U-turn

Hope all of you enjoyed this team and please try it before to rate it, all rates are highly welcome and they will more if they are longer and deeper! ill test them by myself, bye!

DarkBeserker

Banned deucer.
Seems Like a Pretty Decent Team. I Notice that this team could have a lot of trouble against unaware. you should swap contrary with sheer force. as it can help you take care of unawares better, that's about it. otherwise its a pretty good team

Seems Like a Pretty Decent Team. I Notice that this team could have a lot of trouble against unaware. you should swap contrary with sheer force. as it can help you take care of unawares better, that's about it. otherwise its a pretty good team
Thank you! ill try that

a loser

I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Groudon @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- Precipice Blades
- Morning Sun
- Shift Gear

The ability Misty Surge its when the target tries to do any Status Condition and for priority moves
Misty terrain doesn't block priority moves, only status. It might block Prankster Spore but only because of the status.

Jolly Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Superpower
- Dragon Ascent Fleur Cannon <--- This is less walled by Fur Coat, but still weak to own imposter.
- V-create

I already talked about this set on my RMT when you commented on it. This set is pretty difficult to improof. Also, it doesn't lose to Shedinja since you have Photon Geyser. Here we start with the Mewtwos, Maybe this Mewtwo is highly used but its pretty effective, Contrary its when the target or you make a move that makes your stats lower, instead of decreasing them they increase, thats why Superpower, Photon Geyser which attack its stronger thanks to Mind Plate, Dragon Ascent and V-create are, it boosts a lot Mewtwo and sometimes can OHKO an entire team, unless theres Chansey, Shedinja or others

Timid Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Draco Meteor Moongeist Beam
- Fleur Cannon
- Leaf Storm V-Create

Draco Meteor is a waste of a slot. Fleur Cannon hits Dragons just as hard and isn't walled by Fairy like Draco. Change this to Moongeist Beam so you don't worry about Shed anymore. Leaf Storm could also be a better move, like V-Create maybe. Actually This Mewtwo its actually pretty similar to the other one, just this pokemon its Special Attacker, Same ability and Same item, the attacks makes the pokemon stronger too thanks to the ability, all of the attacks increases x2 Special Attack and actually all of the attacks are decent to fight most pokemon, like Mega Mewtwo X it can OHKO most pokemons if theres no Chansey, Shedinja and others, Psycho Boost its stronger thanks to Mind Plate which increases its attack

Chansey @ Eviolite
Relaxed Nature
- Heal Order
- Metal Burst
- U-turn
- Topsy-Turvy

Here lies the issue. Your team is not improofed other than Shedinja happening to wall your Groudon and MMY, but that changes if you add Moongeist over Draco.
Other Chansey users beat you with your own mons because of this. Imposter Chansey does not guarantee you a win, especially not if the opponent has built their team considering imposter.

I though that if Chansey can defeat most pokemon on my team why not have one??

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe Change this to only EVs in attack
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 69 SpA / 0 SpD / 0 Spe <--- These EVs make sure that impostered Shedinja is as weak as possible. This means your teammates can easily hit it for massive damage if it decides to stay in.

- Endeavor
- Extreme Speed
- Sunsteel Strike Foresight / Pursuit <--- Either of these moves are better.
- U-turn

This is almost a perfect Shed set until you ruined it with Sunsteel Strike. Shedinja is not supposed to beat other Shedinjas. Shedinja is also not supposed to lose to its own imposter. Running moves like Sunsteel Strike, Toxic, or similar are suicide for Shedinja and make it auto lose to imposter rather than forcing it out like it should. Here is the last of the list. Well this pokemon fits perfectly, with Sturdy its practically indestructible unless it has any status condition, Hail or Sandstorm and any kind of Spikes, Protective Pads its for any pokemon with Rocky Helmet and Sunsteel Strike is incase of fighting another Shedinja, but the main attacks are Endeavor and Extreme Speed since Shedinja only has 1 HP and Extreme Speed its to kill it fast after the Endeavor, and U-turn its in case of changing to other pokemon[/QUOTE]

a loser

is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh I forgot to mention that you are running Shedinja with no form of hazard blocking or removal. You might want to change that if you plan on keeping Shed on the team.

I mainly suggested better moves for your current sets but didn't get too far into helping you improof because that would mean changing more of the team.

Oh I forgot to mention that you are running Shedinja with no form of hazard blocking or removal. You might want to change that if you plan on keeping Shed on the team.

I mainly suggested better moves for your current sets but didn't get too far into helping you improof because that would mean changing more of the team.
Ty for the recommendation, btw i have one problem, its that in MMX you added Fleur Cannon and the attack its special and MMX its mainly psychical, i have even adamant nature on it

a loser

Ty for the recommendation, btw i have one problem, its that in MMX you added Fleur Cannon and the attack its special and MMX its mainly psychical, i have even adamant nature on it
Its a common misconception that MMX can't run special attacks. That would mean you think base form Mewtwo has a bad special attack stat, which we know is false.

I didn't realize you were Adamant nature but you can solve that just by making it Lonely or Naughty to hit just as hard physically. Fleur Cannon might seem weird but it lets you hit things like Zygarde and Giratina who can wall you otherwise, depending on the sets.

Edit: Your original post has MMX as Jolly, not Adamant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)