[BH] Primal Groudon [QC 1/3]

Silver_Lucario42

I've implemented most of your changes, but I've got a couple of question

For other options, I believe each set is actually as viable as the "established sets" and im not actually sure myself why people aren't using them.

Also, thousand arrows is used because it hits everything, yet nothing in particular. It's just a strong spammable stab which you don't use as coverage, but just as a mid ground player to hit everything for good damage.

Finally, I've seen that magnet pull is banned. I'm not quite sure If you are implying I should split tinted lens into another set as you mention or add in the unburden belly drum set. For now though I have deleted the magnet pull set.

Thanks for the feedback by the way.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Silver_Lucario42

I've implemented most of your changes, but I've got a couple of question

For other options, I believe each set is actually as viable as the "established sets" and im not actually sure myself why people aren't using them.

Also, thousand arrows is used because it hits everything, yet nothing in particular. It's just a strong spammable stab which you don't use as coverage, but just as a mid ground player to hit everything for good damage.

Finally, I've seen that magnet pull is banned. I'm not quite sure If you are implying I should split tinted lens into another set as you mention or add in the unburden belly drum set. For now though I have deleted the magnet pull set.

Thanks for the feedback by the way.
bonemerang has the same problems as pblades, it's not accurate and it can't hit flying types.
adaptability struggles vs zyg and giratina
contrary is hard to imposter proof and is forced to rely on superpower to increase v create's power, which would be cool except that it provides basically no coverage.
sheer force is fun but you don't have v create, also lo earth power vs. earth plate judgment is a tough choice
galvanize loses to dragons, others lose to kyogre
ph can't really run v create because it wants to set up, and it doesn't really beat anything that normal pdon sets don't, in fact gira/zyg usually carry core enforcer.

the thing on karrows makes more sense when you explain it like that, thanks

i think that you should have one set be band pdon with lens or desolate land, and one set be scarf with desolate land only (or other abilities if those work well too). imo drum should be its own set too.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
rip stakeout

also just saying i'm not in the qc team (just making amateur qc checks) so you don't have to implement my stuff, and unfortunately i can't give you qc checks which is a shame because i think you did a good job revamping it. hopefully the qc team will think the same way but there might be a couple more things to fix

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)