Other Metagames [BH] Tale of 5 Mega-Mewtwo-Xs and a Tyranitar.

pazza

Banned deucer.

please dont make fun of my song

Introduction

Hey this is my first rmt about my favorite type of genre in bh, spam teams! They're very fun to use but annoying to play versus which makes many people hate them and want spam teams to be banned. Inspiration came from me when I was thinking about my old teams and how I used to have a lot of spam teams. So I decided to make a new spam team and rek some nerds on ladder and peak. The thing about spam teams are they are really inconsistent on ladder, so it would be hard to peak. So yea have fun reading this cluster of a team lmao.

Teambuilding Process

I started off with Double MMX since every spam team needs shell smash offense. These two are the biggest wincons most of the time. The first one is slower than the other one. That is why you send out the first one to shell smash and if imp comes in you smack it hard or die depending on speed tie and send out the other MMX to shell smash and you will be faster unless it is scarf every time.

This mon is really cool because prankster taunt + encore shuts down a lot of stall mons. Also destiny bond picks up lots of KO's, even can kill some bulky mons like Zygarde and Giratina, after they get taunted. It is very helpful in situations. This set used to be shell smash + taunt prankster to stop haze.

Magic Guard Mewtwo is my rocks setter as well as my rocks remover. Without this mon this team would suffer from rocks and other types of hazards on the field. Also rocking the destiny bond because most players won't see it coming and does help a lot when you get a kill with it.

I love Tyranitar in bh, its so anti meta and cool. This set was first band regen which was also good but magic bounce helps out a lot better since if you send out magic guard MMX first and they go imp which they always will most of the time you get free rocks if you switch to TTar. The fourth move is a move slot which I switched up a lot. Will explain later.

Choice Specs MMX. One of my favorite mmx sets since it bops all the MMX counters such as Giratina, Zygarde, Yvetal, Diancie. Really helpful I send this mon out first if they have some of those mons I just listed and no imp since it can get a easy first turn KO.[/hide]

The Team

BIG MAN ON CAMPUS (Mewtwo-Mega-X) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Dazzling
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Def
- Shell Smash
- Photon Geyser
- Power Trip
- Close Combat

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Shell Smash
- Photon Geyser
- Close Combat
- Power Trip
This is one of the shell smash MMX. It has dazzling so that piroty moves like fakespeed on diancie can not just destroy it same going for obvlion win triage Rayquaza, you just set up on those. You wouldn't send this out t1, you would need to kill their prankster mon since those can just switch in and haze and tank unless its a registeel which you just bop with close combat. Something to note as well is that the second MMX is faster than the first one. This is for one reason that is if imposter wins the speed tie verus the first one you would just go the second MMX and shell smash up in its face and ko it back whilst being faster, every time.

Ability: Prankster
Jolly Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Taunt
- Encore
- Spectral Thief
Prankster MMX is amazing since you can shut down any bulky pokemon with taunt + encore if they don't have any attacking moves. With spectral thief you can heavily chip Giratina and Aegislash. Aswell as having Destiny Bond to click after you break your sash that would kill you, very good at taking down attackers with it.

Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Spectral Thief
- Destiny Bond
Magic Guard MMX is the one I send out first usually to get up rocks. If they do send out imposter you would hard switch to TTar. It has magic guard so that it won't take damage to rocks if they were pre set before and it can come in and defog. Spectral thief is also here because if they have an imposter blissey with choice scarf you can't do the faster and slower MMX trick. You would need to go magic guard mmx and click spectral thief which will kill if at -2 def. Then you would be at 1 hp and could just destiny bond their next pokemon.

PAZZA'S DAD (Tyranitar-Mega) @ Choice Band
Ability: Magic Bounce
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Diamond Storm
- Gunk Shot
TTar is legit how this team keeps together. I've got so many comments on how nasty this ttar set is. I run this mon because it checks everything that counters mmx. Rayquaza,Giratina,Aegislash,Audino,Yvetal,Gengar. It's magic bounce since this is a somewhat improof to the magic guard mmx, also is a cover for rocks and other hazards for this team. All around ttar is the glue that holds this team together.

BIG MAN ON CAMPUS (Mewtwo-Mega-X) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Boomburst
- Blue Flare
- Photon Geyser
- Destiny Bond
Pixilate MMX is really good because it also is a check to Zygarde,Yvetal,Giratina because if you send this mon out t1 and they don't have a imp they would go one of those mons and you click boomburst and their gone off your screen. But if you have a matchup vs imp their boomburst specs will only have a 25% chance to kill so its your choice for 3 things. Click Dbond, Switch out to your prank mmx, or hit it back with boomburst and get a big chunk of its health.

ok bro u gotta trust me but i got #2 on the ladder with 1830 elo and 86 gxe. This team probs isn't the best to peak with and I would say not to try to peak with it.

Conclusion

we did it bois my first rmt. This team is pretty fun to use would suggest using it. You could change the ttar set to literal anything lmao I onced used soundproof ttar to cteam boomburst pixi scarf garde x.x (sorry for the descriptions for being so short im bad at doing that.)

Magii ur pretty cute
im not a badged user so uh
@hba for being really nice people and helping me with irl stuff and just in general love you guys
Lux92 for only doing my mom every tuesday and thursday.
Willdbeast i just really fucking like you
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) cool guy and very good at bh and sexy face irl too

and Zovrah fuck you lmao with yo 22septillion cookies in cookie clicker

Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Def
- Shell Smash
- Photon Geyser
- Power Trip
- Close Combat

Hasty Nature
- Shell Smash
- Photon Geyser
- Close Combat
- Power Trip

Ability: Prankster
Jolly Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Taunt
- Encore
- Spectral Thief

Ability: Magic Guard
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Spectral Thief
- Destiny Bond

PAZZA'S DAD (Tyranitar-Mega) @ Choice Band
Ability: Magic Bounce
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Diamond Storm
- Gunk Shot

BIG MAN ON CAMPUS (Mewtwo-Mega-X) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Boomburst
- Blue Flare
- Photon Geyser
- Destiny Bond

Attachments

Brave Nature
why brave when you can just remove 4 speed EVS
Hasty Nature
and why hasty when photon isn't a special move (assuming its was a recommended set)
i'm not that good at bh anymore so no more judgements and sorry for necro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)