Tournament BH Team Tour [Won by the clan x]

Rooouund 2
Team Cruxis 2 vs. majestic minors
ElMustacho vs. volcanionisgood
loser2017 vs. BoopToOblivion
Anaconja
vs. NovaFish21

the clan x vs. US Northeast (Winner of OMWC)
highlighter vs. sed
GL Volkner
vs. morogrim
E4 Flint
vs. TDA

XxAwesomePlayzxX, Chessking345, Hassin627 vs. OM!, SuperSkylake, Pikachuun
Hassin627 vs. SuperSkylake
Chessking345 vs. Pikachuun
XxAwesomePlayzxX
vs. OM!

The Electro Hills Region vs. OM Room and Friends
Ransei vs. Kris
Electrolyte vs. Jho
In The Hills
vs. OM room

Best of 1, USUM BH
Deadline: December 27th.
merry christmas​

Last edited:
Team Cruxis 2 vs. majestic minors
ElMustacho vs. volcanionisgood - a solid BH player, always has decent teams, not really much to say here. Volcanionisgood might be able to pull something off but it the mustacho should have this.
loser2017 vs. BoopToOblivion - pretty much the same as above. I've seen loser2017 a lot on the ladder and he definitely knows what he's doing. Nice to see him in tours though.
Anaconja vs. NovaFish21 - this memelord always seems to play well. His teams can be a bit dodgy to start with sometimes but with a bit of polishing from teammates and friends or straight up stealing vd/sl42 teams this should be a win. I have been pleasantly surprised by some novafish games in the past but I don't think they have the consistency.

the clan x vs. US Northeast (Winner of OMWC)
highlighter vs. sed - highlighter always has really nice cores to his teams and he plays exceptionally (assuming he isn't rusty) and while I can see sed backed up by moro winning against a lot of players this is a very tough matchup for anyone who doesn't play BH (and most people who do)
GL Volkner vs. morogrim - this is possibly the best matchup of the tournament. Both of these players are at the top of the BH game and from the discussions and games I've had with both I know they're both good in game and before it. Moro often has teams slightly further towards the sl42 end of the spectrum and maybe a hot new tech will give him an edge in this, but vd teams are usually very solid all round when he sticks to his usual style - however there might be a danger in sticking to his comfort zone against an opponent who is known for his prep. I'm very interested to see how both players approach this and it should be a great game.
E4 Flint vs. TDA - hard to predict against corrupt leader flont.

XxAwesomePlayzxX, Chessking345, Hassin627 vs. OM!, SuperSkylake, Pikachuun
Hassin627 vs. SuperSkylake - If I had to pick I'd say hassin is the better player in this matchup, but he is sometimes let down by his lesser BH experience (and his team supplier, not naming any names) and skylake is by no means bad
Chessking345 vs. Pikachuun - I would probably have predicted a choon win here, if I'd seen more than 2 matches from them in the last year. Chessking has improved a lot in the time I've known him and is definitely up to it, and his team prep has been pretty good over omwc despite what I think is fair to call limited tournament experience.
XxAwesomePlayzxX vs. OM! - this will probably come down to if the modestly named AwesomePlays is ready for the... unconventional sets OM! is known for. OM!'s sets are often not the most consistent once you've seen them but they can definitely pick up wins in this sort of environment and he has plenty of practice on the ladder. AwesomePlays is a fairly recent presence on the BH threads so it will be nice to see how they do.

The Electro Hills Region vs. OM Room and Friends
Ransei vs. Kris - no idea how to predict this. Neither are bad players and neither are known for BH. Might come down to who steals the best teams.
Electrolyte vs. Jho - hey look someone who plays BH.
In The Hills vs. OM room - I'd give a slight edge to ith here since he seems to just play more in tournaments in general but who knows.

TL;DR is just took the cowards way out and put vs for any where a decent predict would be needed

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
XxAwesomePlayzxX has reached out and I communicated my availability and await their reply on my suggested time slot, based on our timezone differences.

Edit: I am proud to announce we have committed to a mutual time! I look forward to our match!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)