Non-official BH7 Suspect #6: Illusion - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BH7 Suspect #6 - Illusion (Voting)
pokemon8.jpg

This is the official thread containing all the votes for the BH Gen 7 Suspect on Illusion, as seen from here.

Voting Specifics: should be simple and just like before -
  • Procedure:
    1. Go here, and click on "Post new thread" on the right hand side
    2. Title your thread "BH7 Suspect 6 Illusion" or anything similar
    3. In the body of your post, put your vote. You may vote BAN, ABSTAIN or DO NOT BAN
      Here is a sample post**:
      Illusion - ABSTAIN
    4. If you wish to participate in the Voter Alt Competition, also add your suspect alt name to the post
    5. Hit "Create thread". The deadline to vote is August 12, 11:59PM (EST). No votes posted after will be counted
The list of registered voters are as follows: A decision will be made when there is a majority of 60%. We have 32 voters*, so that should be 20 votes* either way. Note that abstain does not count your vote towards the total vote count.

Thanks for participating.
(*Subject to change before/after approvals and abstain votes)
(**note that this sample has no ties with my own personal vote)

Last edited:

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Name not visible in OP?
If you do not see yourself and believe it's an error from me let me know. Note that if you did not provide proof of ownership of your alt, you won't be counted, which I made pretty clear in the original thread a few times.

Please note that attachments have been having problems on Smogon the last few days. I have assembled a list of players who's posted image no longer is visible. In that case, make a conversation with me and post a link of your reqs from a image-hosting website e.g. imgur postimage etc

The following are people who did not post image proof. You have 2 DAYS to show your proof to me.
noone, great!

E: All accounted for

Last edited:
DO NOT BAN

My alt was «Don't Take The Pills»
«Do you believe in fate Neo? -I believe this is an illusion everything is fake fake fake and don't want to take the shitty pills» :v4:

Very fun to abuse, but I'm voting to BAN ILLUSION.

Also, I thought my alt name (SuspectKillsMe) merits at least a chuckle and consideration in that alt name contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)