[Big] Extension Mafia - Night X=7-2

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Possible billymills role names:
Zapdos (Lugia's Birds Probs)
Zorua (Not really Ordinary...maybe Fearsome Foursome?)
Zweilous (Definitely Fearsome Foursome or Power Pack)
Zekrom (Ditto on above)

imo mills is a pretty good candidate for mafia

Who's up for a billyroll?

LightWolf

lightwoof
Possible billymills role names:
Zapdos (Lugia's Birds Probs)
Zorua (Not really Ordinary...maybe Fearsome Foursome?)
Zweilous (Definitely Fearsome Foursome or Power Pack)
Zekrom (Ditto on above)

imo mills is a pretty good candidate for mafia

Who's up for a billyroll?
he must be lying, last two are DragOns, Zorua is a FOx, and Zapdos' species is Electric POkémOn

lynch billy for spreading lies.

Hello, everyone.

I have an easily provable role, and am stepping up to lead. I am <daletterel> i really hope you're some hilarious vig like delibird the terrorist gift bomber

Please claim to me now with your alignment, but nothing else. I will expect night results, especially if an inspector finds mafia.

EDIT: I also want item information, please

So, yes, please claim :)

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
celever has been subbed in for reyscarface

Deadline is in about 24 hours, get your actions in. As this deadline was set for 72 hours, we will most likely not extend it.

I am a bird, looking for a bird accessory

please contact if you think that the bird is, in fact, the word

As a reminder, if you are Fearsome Four or Power Pack, you need to meet with us because you cannot do shit without us. So contact ASAP.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
We are in need of one sub at the moment. If you are not in the game and want to sub in, PM me and/or Walrein on smogon or IRC.

EDIT: yoshinite has subbed in for idiotfrommars

Delibird the Gift Bomber says, we are lynching Starvin Marvin, as I have it on good authority he's a <pre-emptively redacted, mustn't have anyone making contact with allies, now can we?>.

When this lynch goes through, all claim, and before then, all give me night results. We need to get a quick start!

Trey Parker said:
Dear <ker-snip>,
You are Delibird, the Delivery Pokemon.
You are a red, penguin-like Pokemon who likes to store Presents in your sack-like tail. These presents often explode to harm your enemies, but sometimes they end up helping them instead. You first appeared in the main series of the anime in the episode Dues and Don’ts.
You will be utilizing your signature move Present to help blow away your enemies. At night, you may send a PM to Matt Stone and Trey Parker titled “Night X - Present <alias>”. If you are holding a Present item, you will throw it at your target, and it will explode, killing them. The Present will then disappear. You can only use this ability once per night, even if you hold multiple Presents.
You are holding a Present. You can use this for your ability. Make sure you throw it at an enemy!
You are allied with the Ordinary. You win when all threats are eliminated.

this was copied directly from the quote option of my role PM.

EDIT: I use IE9 and used the quick reply option here, which is probably why the spare lines were removed.

No one cares about your shoddy fakeclaim, AG

What we need is for the Fearsome Foursome to contact me so that we can ally today and get shit done tonight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)