[Big] Extension Mafia - Night X=7-2

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I lost interest when I finally stopped believing that I had any chance at evolving :/
No one else believed in me either :(
Glad the village won though and thanks to the remaining players who pulled through!
Zorbees gave you the meanest role in the game. It could not evolve even if everyone posted that they believed in you. Luckily I believed in you and did not lynch you!

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My fault for being inactive, but at the end I had no idea what the intricacies of the remaining roles were so I misplayed. I assumed that moi would have a night kill and that his priority would be higher than ours. If that happened we would've been able to stall out the village.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This was just my thought process and I didn't know you guys had the Flute. Looking back I should grabbed for the flute since I didn't have a night action. That's why I hate doing these endings. I get rushed and forget things.

Yeah, I feel sorry for Blackhawk. One of the few villagers who was genuinely active and he got the troll role, lol. I would've assigned it to one of the known idlers, but then I guess they wouldn't feel the pain of the troll. =P Hindsight is 20/20, it was nice to see him put in so much effort.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Can't believe billy threw the game like that. I expected more from him.

Also... Crux still hasn't changed his sig? It's kind of...

DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)