[Big] Fire Emblem Mafia II - Game Over!

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
http://breuleux.net/mafia/nipplestaple/

Fire Emblem Mafia II is a mixture of the nostalgia of Fire Emblem Mafia I, and the depth and complexity of Pokémon Trading Card Game Mafia. We have spent many, many hours making it, having fun while we did. We hope you will enjoy playing it just as much.

Warning! This game is complicated, experimental, and quite probably not completely fair. While we've tried to make it as balanced as possible, sometimes the desire to include flavor or hilarity took over. However, if anything past games (especially TCG Mafia) taught us, it's that having the right allies can overcome any kind of starting disadvantage.

I won't reveal too many details yet, but this game's design and win condition is mostly identical to Pokémon TCG Mafia. If you liked that, you will love this.
PMs containing Alias and Password are currently being sent out by Mekkah, since he can avoid the flood limit.

Make sure you read the rules, they are very important. Additionally, the official discussion channel is #fucktigerblood

We apologize to those who did not make it in, a lot of people signed up and we couldn't include you all.

All PMs are out. Have a good time, everyone!

FAQ

Q: Are Marth and Roy in this game?
A: Ask this one on GameFAQs.

Q: Do I support/trade/attack/vote/grope aliases or Smogon users?
A: Aliases. Everything targets aliases, unless noted otherwise.

Q: Any indication of what the groups are called?
A: Other than what you've been given (your own group name and the example PM), nope.

Q: Is this trade possible?
A: You can do any of the following (though only one trade per Night):
- Item for Item
- Gold for Item
- Item for nothing
- Gold for nothing
- Gold for Gold, if you want, lol

You cannot do Gold + Item, or 2 Items for 1 Item, or anything like that. To follow up on that, if you give someone Gold or an Item they don't necessarily have to send in a PM that they're accepting the gift or anything, which means you're free to receive as many "gifts" as you like during a Night.

Q: What order does everything happen in at Night? Can I promote than use my new promoted powers? What if I win the Night I get killed?
A: I decided to reveal the order of operations at Night for you, since I did the same on TCG. This part can also be found in the Rules now.

F. Personal Abilities and Priority

This game also has regular Night and Day abilities, either passive or active. These are completely independent from attacking, and therefore also unrelated to the Speed stat. Instead, a hidden priority is assigned to each of these. No questions can be answered about these priorities. As always, there could be exceptions.

Everything is evaluated in the following steps:
1. Promotion
2. Support activation
3. Night Actions
4. Attack
5. Trade

In addition, if you win at any point in the game, even if it's right before someone is about to kill you, you exit the game as a winner.

Some important consequences you might not realize immediately:
- Your support bonus will boost your damage the Night you activate it
- You can use your promoted abilities and stats the Night you promote (remember you can't promote at Day)
- Your trade will fail if you get killed in the same Night

Won't be online much during easter but will check queries, please do drop me a line on irc or PM if you want to give me free information, make a deal, a pact, <snip of unnecessary and provocative proposals> or are interested in my mend staff. (sorry no aum staff with me, ask a refund if you thought so :)

Possibly a suicide to write this early, but I can't actively persuade people tomorrow so I'll try naive and stupid openness.

first

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Guys, guys! Let's not make the mistakes of the past and trust moles who shall lead us into oblivion! I Ike, holder of Ragnell, shall bring justice to Raikage for his past crimes!

Also do not contact me I'm paranoid. Which on the other hand means that if you do decide to contact me, I will not have made any allies yet making me desperate for any ally, which means I will become loyal and easy to abuse! Or you know reverse-reverse-psychology!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)