[Big Game] close_closest_signups Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules blablabla

Rules and Information:
1. The game will cycle between Night and Day, beginning with Night 0. On night 0, kills will not work.
2. Each Day will last a maximum of 48 hours. Each Night will last a maximum of 48 hours. Days and Nights may end early depending on whether a majority is reached or all Night PMs have been sent.
3. If you don't want to use your Night Role, please send a PM to me with the title 'Night x - Idling' anyway. This at least shows you're paying attention to the game.
4. Lynch votes must be bolded. No Lynch is an acceptable vote.
5. There will be items in the game. You may give away items during the night ONLY. To do this, send our aliases a PM titled "Night X - Giving ITEM to USER".
6. Do not screenshot anything I tell you to anyone else in the game. Do not screenshot anything related to the game.
7. Do not talk about the game with or in front of living players while you are dead, unless specified in the role PM or allowed to by the host. You may still plan with your teammates, but only for the sake of planning strategies.
8. Do not impersonate other players or me. You may fake logs, including logs with me.
9. With that said, do not believe everything the hosts tell you, apart from in the role pm itself.
10. If you have any questions about your role or the game please don't hesitate to contact me or Unclesam. We're on IRC (irc.synirc.net) in #warau almost always.
11. The game ends when a team achieves it's win condition.
12. This is an open theme game. Also, i am not perfect, so there might be spelling errors in the Role PMs.
13. This is anonymous. Obviously.
14. A sample role PM will be up once the game starts.
15. There will be 50 people chosen. 50. Not 49, not 51. 50.
So, signups begin! It will last for 4 days, or 96 hours. Or more, depending on whether i'm at the com. But rest assured it'll be up for at least 96 hours!

Signup list:
gmax
HD
Fatecrashers
Dubulous
crabnebula
Game Freak201
coolking49
vonFiedler
GTS
the interwebs
capefeather
~NJ
fitzy72
Flamestrike
Blue Tornado
Aura Guardian
Raverist
theangryscientist
Flounder
Mekkah
Agape
Itchni
Fangren
LightWolf
RBG
Sledge
badalcristiano
Nanoswine
Spiffy
supermarth64
Upside
Afroninja22
Alchemator
moi
pookar
Jimbo
Jackal
Da Letter El
wickdaggler
hailflameblast
BunnyMaster
Altair
undisputed
Jigglypuffers42
Nachos
Outlaw
Insomniac.
LonelyNess
RaRe555
Laundry
Fishin
THE_IRON_KENYAN
Bass
markyguila
blue_light
Quagsires
Yeti
Staraptor Call
Crux
Veedrock
zorbees
Xyphang
askaninjask
Eo Ut Mortus
Thorns
icay4321
J-man
-TheLucarioEffect-
reyscarface
FinnRagetti
BLUEBERRY BITCH
asim
billymills
Jumpluff
daquiri
GoldenKnight
j-squared
Team Aether
Nook
Phantasia
Midou
makiri
Pidge
assassinfred
Acklow
General Spoon
Lesm46
Athasan
arcv2
shade
CyzirVisheen
Johann
the pugilist
cookie
rodan
macle
rezon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)