[BIG] League of Legends Mafia - GG Village Wins

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
There are about 24 hours left. We have 1/3 of all night actions which is probably decent, but every player need to send in a PM to at least Level Up. Let's get 1/3 more within the next 12 hours, not all of you have reason to wait until the last minute.

Thanks for the reminder! I'd like if you announced all deadlines somewhat like this (X hours until deadline) in the smogon thread so we (I) could see the deadlines from the timestamps which are nonexistent in the anon forums.
I still don't trust timezone calculations.

Hello, everyone!

There is a world far away populated by graceful and beautiful winged beings gifted with immortality, where an ancient conflict still rages. Like so many conflicts, this war split families. One side proclaimed themselves as beings of perfect order and justice, fighting to unite the world under their law and strong central governance. Those that fought against them saw their kin as tyrants, creatures incapable of seeing the larger view, who would sacrifice individuality and freedom for the illusion of efficiency and safety. Morgana was one who fought against what she perceived as the tyranny of her kind, and for that she was branded "fallen". Morgana was not innocent, having plumbed forgotten ways to gather forbidden might to become a powerful mistress of the black arts. This goal was driven by her obsession to defeat the general of the opposition's army - her sister, Kayle.

While the two were in fact birth-sisters, Kayle struck the first blow by disowning any filial connection when Morgana refused to join her cause. Eventually, Morgana grew in power enough to not only reach, but challenge Kayle. As the time approached when the two would meet in what could be their final conflict, Morgana was suddenly summoned to Valoran. With the war, Morgana made a deal with Noxus to fight in exchange for greater power. She hopes to one day destroy Kayle once and for all and return home a hero.
I am Morgana, the Fallen Angel, a member of the lovely Noxus High Command. If any Noxians are interested in cooperating with the only people they can trust to also have their interests at heart, or any other mafians interested in teaming up against someone else's village, or anyone who hates righteous uppity Lawful Good angels interested in brutally murdering my sister Kayle, then I suggest they contact me directly. I'm bedridden lately, so if kamitsure is connected to IRC, PM me there; otherwise, please leave your message in forum PM or in query with Jirachi on IRC.

Thank you for your consideration~ And remember, swift organisation is key to decisive victory!

So as it turns out, I am Leona and a part of the Demacian followers. Anyone who is part of this, please talk to me. Also if we have mutual interests/etc etc feel free to seek me out too on. I'm more active on irc on #xros or #tf2 but a smogon pm should work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)