(Big Mafia) Vampire Mafia - Night 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
well my PM mentions that Edward is the one who turns me into a vampire in the series, if crux is village-Edward I find it unlikely that the Dracula faction can turn me into one, unless he is on them, or is a wolf with a recruiter power, but I am uncertain if a wolf exists.

it is also entirely possible to be killed before I can be recruited, and as the dead-talking rule does not exist, I will die as a clean villager and lead from the grave.

be wary claiming to crux and don't share alias info of course but I think the flavor text in this game may just suck. you can claim a bit of info.

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In all honesty, if you wanted to mole, you'd likely choose a NON vampire to do so. And 100% not choose an easily counterable claim like inspector if you do choose to claim a vampire... Naturally we might just not have a straight up inspector, just some minor versions...

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Well I meant game channel, if you talk to me at all then you know I easily get words mixed up. I should probably read over my posts before I post them...

i saw laurel yesterday under pkftmfw so yeah that's him

gronk is an aussie as well

but it's not really like anything super important is happening anyways ?? (gronk 4 village leader pls)

<Celever> I said grabbing dinner
<Celever> I eat it at the computer
<Celever> >>
<Eagle4> from where
<Eagle4> what are you eating
<Celever> The kitchen
<Celever> xD
<Eagle4> i need to write it down in my scum spreadsheet
<Celever> food ffs
<Eagle4> yes but what food
<Eagle4> THIS INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT

<Celever> Also I am scum and my teammates are Crux, LightWolf, minwu and billymills

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
<Celever> I said grabbing dinner
<Celever> I eat it at the computer
<Celever> >>
<Eagle4> from where
<Eagle4> what are you eating
<Celever> The kitchen
<Celever> xD
<Eagle4> i need to write it down in my scum spreadsheet
<Celever> food ffs
<Eagle4> yes but what food
<Eagle4> THIS INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT
Ok I'll admit this is true...

<Celever> Also I am scum and my teammates are Crux, LightWolf, minwu and billymills
Hate to burst your bubble, but....

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If there is a lynch I will lynch myself and lead this village as a dead clean villager. if you think Edward could easily be a mafia safeclaim by the vampire faction then you don't have to give Crux much information, as it's possible the villagers could all be 'humans' (or werewolves) from vampire-shows/games/movies. if you think Bella is not in the game/on the village then you don't have to give me much information but I would like to discuss with you all your roles, especially if you are a villager with a non-human role.

I will always endorse a plan to lynch Yeti Day 1.

Oh btw Van Helsing and Dracula contact me I'm lonely and want to find you and have a nice chat and give me your aliases kthx!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)